Second turns to face Izuku, the right side of his face scarred horribly, running from his cheek to above his eyebrow to across his nose and just below his lip. Even his right eye was damaged, it was completely white. Second's hair was a rich auburn color, styled into a long braid that reached to just above his hip.

"Ninth. I'm glad to finally meet you, although I wish they were under better circumstances." Izuku smiles at the eloquent man, replying.

"Yeah, I agree." Izuku tilts his head slightly. "Why are you speaking to me now, though?"

Almost sadly, Second lets out a sigh, and tells Izuku.

"During your fight, your body took massive amounts of damage. Regeneration may be strong, but it doesn't make you immortal. You've fallen into a coma." Stumbling, Izuku whispers.

"A coma?" Second nods his head.

"Yes, and we do not know when you'll wake up. I'm here to..." Second cracks his knuckles, a menacing aura around the man,

"To train you in the Dreamscape."

Backing up a bit, Izuku tries to call upon his quirk, only to find it didn't work. Second notices and explains.

"I've noticed you have an unhealthy dependence on your quirk. That stops now."

In the real world, Hizashi notices a burst of flames curl into the sky and bolts over there, finding only destruction and obliteration around, along with two bodies in the epicentre. One of the massive titan and the other was Izuku himself.

It was clear neither was awake and functioning, nor would they for some time with the hundreds of wounds adorning their bodies. Sobbing, Hizashi reaches the unconscious body of his son and lifts the boy onto his lap, wiping the blood off Izuku's face as Hizashi whispers desperately.

"Please Izuku, Please wake up. I can't lose you too..."

All of a sudden, the hairs on the back of Hizashi's neck stand and he turns to find someone stumbling over. Green energy so similar to Izuku's waves of the person, a woman, if their figure is to go by, and Hizashi's fingers twitch. A coarse, insanity filled voice rings through the air.

"I-Z-u-K-U!! Where are you~?"

Readying his quirk, Hizashi stares dead at the woman as she asks for Izuku again, her green hair a mess with patches of it missing and the rest an uncontrolled disaster.

"Oh? Are you one of Izuku's teachers? Can I ask for a Parent-Teacher conference?"

'She's lost her mind!'

Hizashi stands up, dust kicking about as he blocks Izuku from the sight of this insane woman, his mother apparently.