chapter 13 (The comfort)

Start from the beginning

Tujhe yaad kiya

Again fat tears started pouring down her cheeks and without saying anything she just stood up from her place stands in front of him... A step high

His brow furrows and before he could say anything she throws her arms around his neck pressing herself against him... She hides her face in his neck... Crying hugging him...

Hmm dil sambhal ja zara

Phir mohabbat krne chala h tu

Dil Yahi ruk jaa zara...

Phir mohabbat krne chala h tu

Shazab stood frozen in his place his hands stilled in his sides... Well this was new for him....it's not like she never hugged him... She does but not before asking... This was first time after they've grown up she's hugging him... For like real...

Aisa kyun kar hua...

Janu na mei janu na

Manahil's afraid heart relaxed feeling his familiar warmth against it....after talking to her father she cuts the call without hearing him after he revealed about her mother... She was angry on him... So much... For leaving her mother for not being with her when she needed him the most...she knew what happened was not their faults but... It was destined to happen wasn't it?.... They why couldn't stood with her... Not as her husband but at least as her cousin...

Ho dil sambhal jaa zara

Phir mohabbat krne chala h tu

Dil yahi ruk jaa zara

Phir mohabbat krne chala h tu

Tears keep dropping from her eyes wetting his neck...

Shazeb gulped not knowing what to do.... To get angry or console her.... Thinking about it for mins he chooses the second option....god knows why...And kept his bag down slowly with the water bottle and slowly wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.... His ears turned darker shade of red... As he felt her soft body against his strong one....he was feeling which he shouldn't but he couldn't do anything right now except cussing himself...

Danm my life

Danm my emotions

Danm my heart

Danm my hormones

Danm the whole world

Kuch bhi nhi jb darmiyan

Phir Kyun h dil tere hi khawab bunta

And what not... But manahil was unaware of what she was doing... She just need comfort... A pairs of arms to hug her... And she got that... Not caring about the effects she have on him....