Jimin come back to reality " no I'm full." Jimin smiled.

Yoongi frowned " He ate a few bites and your stomach got full? Jimin This is not good for your body, eat a little more.says yoongi And put a little more food in the jimin's dish.

Everyone else was watching.

Yoongi's mother decides to annoy Yoongi " What am I looking at? My son is worried about someone. O God! Truly my son has begun to improve."Yoongi's mother speaks dramatically.

"No, my dear, this is called the magic of love. This jimin has done it to your son." Yoongi's father also said that he supported his wife.

Everyone laughs at this. And both make fun of the couple.

Jimin gives a sad smile. But maybe no one sees, not even his own parents.
Maybe they are happier for their son.

Jimin gets up in a hurry "I'm just going to the bathroom" jimin whispered to yoongi. And quickly walks away without waiting for answers.

Yoongi sighed. But he didn't followed him.

Others were busy to notice it.

They ate dinner happily pulling each other's leg.

After dinner they were sitting on ground together outside in the garden.

Children's were sitting with their parents as they were tiered due to playing.

Jia was sitting between his mommy and daddy.

Yeonjun was sitting on chair as he can't sit on ground .

Taegguk and junghyun were sitting on taehyung's lap their heads rested on taehyung's chest.

Jungkook was sitting beside him thinking deeply.

Jimin was sitting beside his mother.

" Uncle aunty" jungkook said approaching taehyung's parents.

Now everyone was looking at them.

He kneeled infront of them.

" I know the mistake i made 5 year ago was may be unforgivable. That's why I'm apologizing to you again." Jungkook starts speaking.

" I know it's hard to forget everything. But i want your permission to court taehyung again. Will you both allow me to court Taehyung?"Jungkook asks Taehyung's parents for permission.

Taehyung's parents were shocked by this.
They both loved their sons very much. They are overprotective towards their sons especially taehyung's mother.

"Do you think that I will say yes? I will not say yes even in your dreams. I know what time my son has passed. I will find nice boy for him. And a boy is in my eyes. taehyung and her pair would look pretty good. jungkook You can meet boys when you want to meet them. "Taehyung's mother speaks overprotective.

Jungkook's heart breaks. He knows that Taehyung's mother is an iron lady. If she makes a decision she will not listen anyone.

Honey, give him a chance. If he doesn't prove himself enough, you can introduce Taehyung to another boy. OK?" Taehyung's father explains calmly.

Taehyung's mother sees her husband. "Do you think I will listen to you? She speaks angrily.

" "My darling, I know you don't care about anyone anytime soon. But once you think about those 2 little angles. You want Taehyung to marry another boy. Both Taegguk and Junghyun know that Jungkook is their father. If taehyung marries someone else you know they are both will stuck into confusion. They both deal with that whom to choose. Not all of these things are as easy as they seem."Taehyung's father speaks to her wife, peacefully presenting all the reasons.