Izuku: I wonder if this is the place?

Izuku then began to walk towards the building not even hesitating a little bit.

Izuku: well there is only one way to find out.

Izuku walked up to the building and was now standing in front of the two big wooden doors used to enter the building. Once in front of the door Izuku began to knock. After knocking Izuku waited a little bit for someone to come and open the door or tell him to come in but after a minute nothing happened.

Izuku: maybe they didn't hear me?

Izuku went and knocked on the door again but again nothing happened.

Izuku: are they not home?

Izuku for the third time knocked on the door and to his frustration nothing happened.

Izuku: I'll make sure they hear me this time!

Izuku then reared back and shot his fist forward for the loudest knock he could muster without destroying the door in the process. To Izuku surprise then horror the door opened before he could make contact with his fist causing him to lose his balance and falling straight down face first onto the ground.

Izuku: that hurt.

???: can I help you?

Izuku looked up from the ground to see a man in his twenties had been the one to open the door. The man wore a white martial arts gi with an orange patch that had the kanji for martial arts in black on it. Seeing the man Izuku immediately jumped up from the ground and got back to his feet.

Izuku: hi, I'm here to train with Master Mutaito.

The man who Izuku could only assume to be a student of Master Mutaito just looked Izuku up and down before finally replying.

Student: I'm sorry but Master doesn't have time to wast on kids. Come back when you're older.

Izuku: but I was actually invited to come by Master Mutaito.

Student: the Master invited you?

Izuku: yup.

The man once again looked Izuku up and down before he stepped to the side to let Izuku into the school.

Student: follow me and I will take you to the master.

Izuku: sweet!

Once Izuku was inside the student then began to lead him through the school to Master Mutaito. After walking for a little bit the two came to an open area inside the middle of the building. When the open area came into view Izuku was met with the sight of dozens of students training there martial arts skills. There were some students sparring while others were practicing katas, there were even students off to the side becoming proficient at weapons.

Izuku: this place is awesome!

Izuku was amazed by the sight but what really caught his eye was the old man that stood at the front of the room watching over everything. All Izuku could think when he saw the old man was.......

Izuku mind: that is the biggest mustache I have ever seen!

And.

Izuku mind: that must be Master Mutaito.

The student who was at the door then began to lead Izuku over to the front of the room and to Master Mutaito himself. Once the got to the great Master the student bowed to him before talking.

Student: master this boy was the one at the door, he says that you invited him here.

Mutaito's eyes moved from his student and landed on the sight of a grinning Izuku.

Izuku: yo, I finally made it old man and I'm ready to learn.

Master Mutaito even though he didn't show it was quite amused by the way Izuku regarded him. He could tell that Izuku meant no disrespect by it but his student however couldn't and was definitely not amused by it.

Student: YOU DARE TALK TO THE MASTER THAT WAY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!

Izuku: I'm Izuku.

The student was about to say something else but before he could Izuku turned away from both him and Mutaito. Master Mutaito watched Izuku as he observed the door for a short time until it opened up and a boy with black spiky hair, brown monkey tail and blue body armor walked in. When the boy walked in both him and Izuku immediately locked eyes with one another. Both knew that the other was strong and both also had the urge to see just how strong. All Master Mutaito could do in this moment was watch the two of them with utter amusement.

Mutaito mind: I have a feeling that this week is going to be quite interesting.