the phone call.

MAKENZEE IN THE MULTI MEDIA 👆👆

Makenzee .
hey niggas and thots . I ain't sweating jace I don't want him . I want ZEE WALLACE! and he will be mine . but I been seeing this one nigga . he been treating me nice and I really am growing feelings for him but he feeling this female . named Raini then it went off in my head that that's zee ole lady he been wanting to kidnap her for a while so we came up with a plan . I'm evil I know but IDGAF ! and tonight it's about to start phase one.

Zee
I know Raini been going crazy lately so I wanted to take her out and show her that I love her and she is the only girl for me . so I told her to meet me at Golden Corral at 6:00 .
I went home and picked out a red Ralph Lauren shirt , khakis and put on my tims and put on some Ralph Lauren cologne . I got in my white camaro and drove into Walmart to pick up a boquet of pink roses her favorite flower and then drove to kay jeweler to by her a pandora bracelet with a pink gold necklace with and matching earrings. but the line was hella crazy .
Raini POV .
I was at home being to my self till this cheating lying ass nigga zee called me talking about get to Golden Corral but when I get here he ain't even here . I'm so through with him . he think I don't know he cheating on me when I figure out the bitch he cheating on me with its his ass ! so this waiter Makenzee been sitting here keeping me company and she cool asf ! me and Alex been becoming real distant so I needed that to change so I texted my girls .
Raini : hey bitchess!
alex : heey guhh waah youu been up to ?
journi: hey what you doing ?
Raini : shidd nothing at Golden Corral waiting on zee
Alex : waiting on him ?
Journi : you ain't supposed to be waiting on no nigga !
Raini : I know but we need to do something this weekend !
Alex : true that sleepover !
JOURNI : yassss !
Raini : well I got to go here come his ugly ass now .

zee pov
I looked at Raini and she talking to some girl when I looked at her face I was about to pass out it was makenzee ! damn wtf she want what did she say what is she doing!
" um excuse me I hope I'm not intruding but can I spend some time with my girl haha " i said to makenzee politely and not suspicious at all.

" sure I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize y'all's cuteness ." she said to me rubbing her butt against me so I knew Raini peeped it so I said something
" but you are and I would appreciate it if you quit rubbing YA ass on me . " I said then kissed Raini passionately then sat down .

" it wasn't even like that but whatever lol Raini hmu you got my number . " Kenzee said then walking off.

" hey baby " I said pecking her on the cheek .
"don't hay baby me what took you so long ? " she said with a attitude .
" oh I got you oh hold on let me grab it out the car can't believe I forgot it" so I ran out and came back in .
" here baby this is for you ." I gave her the flowers
" awe thanks baby " she said I could tell her heart melted on the inside
but that's not it baby here " I said then gave her the necklace bracelet and earrings

" aw baby thanks I love you so much . "she said then kissed me
" you welcome anything for my queen I love you you are my world . I will do anything for you I will spoil you till my bank accounts run out . i love you and I know stuff has been going rough between us but you got to be my rod there through thick and them because I am and we both going to hold each other down . I love you RAINI ELAINE RODRIGUEZ "
😍😍😍😘💯💫😋💖

" I love you too Ze' ANTE JACQUEZ WALLACE ! I. and I will and always be you rock you rod , your queen , your world it's me and you till the end lets go home baby I love you . " she said then I drove her home .

makenzee
I seen him being all lovey Dovey with her 😏 but oh well 6 more days till the plan go down and plus I was invited by her for the sleep over. zee going to get what he deserves and that's me not her !