Chapter 7

-Meliodas' POV-

"Me?" He asked, making me nod, slowly letting go of his hands. We stared each other in the eyes and I slowly lost myself in his.

Then our lips connected as I closed my eyes. I felt him kissing me back, making me open my eyes slightly to see his also closed before closing my again.

I pulled him closer to me, deepening the kiss. Then we let go to catch our breaths.

"So... does you love me back?" I asked. He just nodded before he broke down crying.

I pulled him in my chest, whispering "Don't cry, I don't want to see your beautiful crystal eyes sad."

. . . . .

Me and El met up at the school's gate just as we decided.

"Sup El!" I said while he smiled back. I ran towards him, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Ready to tell everyone?" I asked. He nodded with a smile.

"It will he awesome." He said. Smiling, I took his hands in my, saying "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too." He said, kissing my cheek. My grin widened as I said "Let's go inside. The others should be here soon. We can tell them at lunch."

El nodded as we walked into the school, holding hands.

The first part of the school day was long and boring, but staring at El the whole lessons wasn't that bad. Sometimes, he turned around to sneak a glance at me, so I always gave him a throw kiss or waved at him. He just gave me a smile all the time back.

It was time for lunch and we went to the cafeteria, holding hands.

"What do you think their reactions will be like?" I asked. El just shrugged, saying "Hope it's not bad."

Nodding, I said "Well, I don't give a fuck about it. You're mine now."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, getting many gasps in the corridor from others.

"It's true?"

"They are together?"

"Are they gay?!"

"I would never have thought!"

"So the rumours are true?!"

More whispers appeared as I asked "Know what they are talking about?"

"Sounds like us." El responded, making me say "I know that, I mean, what rumours is going around?" happily.

"Not a clue." He said, but our conversation was over as we sat down at our table with all the sins staring at us.

"Are the rumours true?" Diane asked, making me ask "What rumours?"

Then she showed a picture of me kissing El's cheek, asking "Is this true or fake?"

"Someone took a pic of us?" El asked, looking at it.

"So it is true! You two are dating!" Diane yelled, standing up and pointing at us. Everyone went quiet and looked at us.

"Meliodas and El is dating!" Diane yelled, making nearly everyone come up to our table.

"Is Meliodas gay?!"

"Cool!"

"I also want to be gay!"

"What?!"

"Do you want to date me?"

"Yeah! We are also gay now!"

"Look, I'm gay too."

"Is it really true?"

"I don't believe it!"

"I need a picture of this!"

They continued to crowd around us, making me smile. Then I looked at El, he looked pretty confused. Taking his hands in my, I pulled him close to me before kissing him on the lips. He kissed back and I pulled him even more closer, hearing many cheers around us.

We separated and looked each other in the eyes, not taking our hands off of each other nor separating too much. Just an inch or two. After that, I went in to give him another kiss.

Once we was out of breath again, we separated for real this time, giving each other some space.

"Wow, how long have you come in your relationship? You're kissing like you done it a thousands of times. Maybe you have fucked too?" Merlin asked.

"Nah, not yet. I want my sweet El to be ready." I said, winking at him. He blushed a bit, nodding.

"What would make you think he's not?" Escanor asked. Rolling my eyes, I said "It was practically yesterday El said he didn't even think of fucking at all. You gotta listen."

Then we continued to chat a bit and the day slowly got to it's end.

. . . . .

"Hey El! Want to hang out?" I asked as we walked out of the school. Taking up my skateboard, I waited for his answer.

"Sorry, dad is dragging me around to the store because I'm not social 'enough'. If you want, I could tell Elizabeth that you want to hang out. Pretty sure she's free today." He said, making me nod.

"I could go with yo-"

"No, dad wouldn't let you because I would only talk to you then. Maybe tomorrow?" He asked.

"Fine, but I will walk you home. Wanna hang out tonight then? We could hang at the treehouse. Maybe drink some ale?" I asked. He nodded, saying "I will tell Elizabeth she could hang out with you then. I'm probably home before 7, I massage you."

I nodded as we arrived.

"I will see you later, love." I whispered and pulled him close. With me standing on my skateboard, we become about the same length.

"Yeah, we will." He whispered. Smiling, I gave him a peek on the lips before whispering "I love you always."

He nodded before saying "I need to go. My sister will come out soon."

I nodded as he ran inside. Soon enough, Elizabeth came out, waving. With a small wave back, I said "Yo Elizabeth!"

"Hi Meliodas." She said and then we started walking.

"So... do you want to train skating again?" I asked. She nodded, saying "Sure!"

"Oh, and I have something to tell you." She spoke, making me look at her, asking "What is it?"

"I love you." She replied and before I could register it in my brain, she kissed me.