Chapter 5

-Meliodas' POV-

"You're what?" Ban asked.

"I'm gay, Ban. Homosexual. I like a boy." I answered, not looking up at him.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE GAY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!" He yelled, being really pissed.

"Ban, I'm sorry. Please don't be angry, I didn't-" He cut me off by yelling "I'M NOT ANGRY THAT YOU ARE GAY! I'M ANGRY THAT YOU DIDN'T TELL US! WE COULD HAVE HELPED AND FIND GUYS THAT COULD BE INTERESTED IN YOU INSTEAD OF GIRLS! WHAT THE HECK?!"

He took a deep breath as I tried "Ban-"

"You know what?! If you can't even tell us something like this like a real friend would, maybe we shouldn't be friends! Good luck with finding friends that accept you having secrets this big!" He said, walking away.

"Ban... I didn't mean to keep it from you... I didn't even know I was gay before now..." I mumbled, before tears ran down my face.

I packed up my skateboard from my backpack and started skating through the school halls. I just want to be comforted. Maybe El wants to help me...

Once I was out from school, Ban was already gone. Nowhere in sight.

I skated towards El's house. I need someone to take my mind off of this and who wouldn't be better than the one I can't stop thinking of?

I knocked on the door to their house, the principal opening.

"Meliodas, the most troublesome kid in school, stand outside the principal's house? Now I really seen everything." He said.

"Is El home?" I asked. He just got out of the way and said "Come in. 'El's' room is upstairs, you can find it on your own."

I nodded and took off my shoes before my backpack, jacket and laying away my skateboard. Then I went up the stairs, seeing 5 doors.

First I went to the one closest at the right, knocking.

"Who's there?!" Someone yelled.

"U-um, I-I'm one of El's friends, is this his room?" I asked. Laughing was heard on the other side before it opened.

"You're just too funny! 'El's' room is there." A short haired girl said and pointed at the room in front. I nodded and said "Thank you."

She just closed the door as I went to the other side of the hall, knocking on the door.

"Yes?" A recognizable voice said. It was El, definitely.

"It's me, Meliodas. Can we hang? Like at the skate park or something?" I asked.

"Give me 5 minutes and I'm done to go!" He said, making me smile. El really is amazing.

After waiting 5 minutes, the door opened and I saw the one I love. El.

"Let's go?" He asked, making me nod. We went down the stairs and took our things. Right after, we was on our way to the park.

"So, why did you come home to me and not massage?" He asked on the way, making me answer "Me and Ban had an argument, I just... want to be with someone. You're probably the one who will understand me the most."

El nodded and it was quiet a while before I stated "You never told us your real name. What is it?"

"Elias. Elias Liones." He answered, making me nod.

"A beautiful name." I commented. He gave me a quick glance before saying "You are the only one I ever heard that think it's beautiful. Personally, I don't like it."

"I still like it though." I said and we continued our way in a comfortable silence.

Once we arrived, we stopped and El asked "What was you and Ban arguing about?"

"It's... you know when you don't like anyone? Before liking someone, you can't really be sure of what sexuality you have and... I'm doubting that I am heterosexual. You know, that I like the opposite gender. I never really liked any of the girls that the sins have introduced. Like in that way." I explained. El just nodded, patting my back.

"It's okay. We will always be friends, whatever you are. That's what friends are for, right?" He asked before placing his fist in front of me.

Smiling, we fist bumped before he said "Come on, let's get this sad feeling off of us. I have a new trick to show you. Bet you can't even do half of it."

"I'm on!" I said as we ran towards the rink, starting to compete.

. . . . .

I was finally home and laid down in bed. I sighed as it was banging in my wall... again!

Banging back, I yelled "Fuck a bit quieter! I'm trying to sleep!"

It stopped a second, making me sign in relief. It immediately stopped as the banging continued.

God, now I wish we had a dad that thinks it's not okay to fuck in our age. Hope they are using protection, I don't want to be an uncle already.

Zeldoris is lucky. He have a girl he loves that loves him back. I love El, but I doubt he likes me back.

Oh my god, he even friendzooned me before today.

It really feels like I need to talk to someone about this. I can't talk to Ban nor my family. It's embarrassing to talk about El with El, so not him either. Maybe I should just talk to the other sins?

"Hey, think you can meet me tomorrow after school? Skating park?" I massaged one after one. One after one agreed.

Guess it's tomorrow it is. I might not have any friends left tomorrow if they all with react like Ban.

Hope they doesn't react the same way...