Chapter 4

-Calum

"I wish I was with you." Michael says sadly, a frown forming on his face. Currently Michael and I were Skyping. He's called me cute about a thousand times already, and I would blush, and hide my face in my hands. My face would get as red as a tomato. I hated it.

'I know me too." I frown. I really wanted Michael here with me. I wanted to cuddle with him, and kiss him, say cute things about him, I just wished that he was beside me.

"Maybe one day I can visit." He says.

"Yeah, maybe one day." I said.

"Okay lets stop being sad. I don't like it." he says, and I nod agreeing to what he said.

"Can you play me a song on your guitar?" I ask with hopeful eyes. I always liked it when Michael sang to me. He was so good at it, and he has a beautiful voice. I get goosebumps whenever I hear him sing.

"Sure." he smiled. He got up from his bed, and grabbed his acoustic guitar, and sat down on his bed. He tuned it a bit, and then he turned to me, and smiled, "You ready?"

I smiled, and nodded. He then started singing some song that I didn't now, but I still enjoyed it. Sometimes when he would sing, he would close his eyes, and just get into the song. That is my favourite part when he sings. 

When Michael finished, he put his guitar down, and gave me a big smile. 

"Did you like it?" he asks.

"I loved it. Your a really good singer." I smiled, and he blushed.

"Thank you." he smiled.

"Michael Gordon Clifford! Get your pale ass down here!" a mans voice yelled, and Michael's eyes went wide.

"Fuck, I forgot to clean the house before my dad came home! I gotta go! I'll talk to you tomorrow love!" Michael said quickly, and hung up.

Oh my god. He just called me love! I feel like the happiest man on earth! Wait what if he didn't mean to say that? He probably doesn't even like me the way that I like him. My smile quickly turns into a frown as I keep thinking about Michael not liking me. He would never like me. I'm just an ugly, fat, annoying, weird, disgusting, dumb teenage boy. I quickly wipe away the tears that were forming in my eyes, and layed down on my bed, and just thought of Michael.

Hiiiiii kittens! How are you? I'm good! Sorry that I haven't published in a while. I just can't think of any ideas for this shit story. And I'm also sorry that this is a short chapter! Anyways goodbye kittens! Have a great day!

-Maddie