Chapter 17: A Kingdom's Needs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rossview Icelands Kingdom: Permafrost Castle.

-Taehyun's POV-

I felt a cooling sensation over my body, causing me to awaken from the sudden nightmare. When I opened my eyes, the night became day, and it seems I spent all evening dreaming about losing someone I barely know. I couldn't explain what happened; however, I'm confident that I got warned of an event that can occur in the future.

Julie is in danger then.

After taking a deep breath, I sat on the edge of the bed, holding my head with my hand. I try to think about the things I remember from the strange nightmare, wanting to get any clue from the shown sceneries. Yet, everything made sense. The problem spins around The Four Realms Agreement and the importance it has in Far Lands.

Hazel said that all princes began their investigation regarding the agreement between our nations. And then, Julie mentioned that everyone is innocent until proven the opposite.

With these thoughts inside my head, I decided to stand up and change my clothes. I put something less cozy since it seems that spring is around the corner. After a few moments, I brushed my hair and got out of the bedroom, I usually would let our palace subordinates take care of my morning routine, but this time, I'm in a hurry to get out of here and investigate serious matters. Without hesitating, I ran through the hallways until reaching the entrance. Carefully, I got out and began to walk towards the stables, but suddenly, I saw my father talking with a royal knight. It captured my attention how my father's expression is severe while he expresses discomfort to his right hand.

Perhaps it has something to do with the royal knights that went to Jewel Manor.

I shook my head gently, knowing that I need to get out of here before my mother or someone else sees me sneaking out of the palace. So, I didn't look back at my father and continued to go towards the stables.

Rossview Icelands Kingdom: Glacial Tower.

*Moments later*

I rode my horse to the Glacial Tower, hoping to enter without interruptions. Luckily, Jisung was there despite the early hour, and he helped me communicate with the princes around the other nations.

So far, we have discussed our concerns and the few pieces of knowledge we've gathered so far. It seems that everybody is lost and that The Four Realms Agreement doesn't have a common enemy, and as Julie said, all history books have different stories.

-My kingdom has another enemy. It is local, but I can't tell which village is responsible for the war. – Yeonjun spoke.