9. under the same roof

I thought to leave her somewhere, but aaaahhh.. She is getting on my nervous. She is following me everywhere like hutch dog.  She came to my company and I don't know how she came, why I am saying this coz no outsiders can able to enter with out Id card.

I went to her and said a little louder" Can't you just leave me alone?  You are disturbing me! "

People near around me turn to see why was I shouting but their expression are unreadable, one of my co workers  asked mi " Who are you talking to? "

Can't he see this girl here, thinking I turn to her but she is not here. "I.. I.. " I shuttered to answer him.

"I am on a phone call " I show him the Bluetooth. I smiled nervously and went to look for her.

Suddenly she came to my face, I shocked a little " Where you went?" I asked with annoyance

" What? Are you worrying about me? " She asked me with a smirk.

"Huh.. Huh.. What are you talking about?, I Barely know you" I said

"Don't talk that loud, they can't able to see me" She said while sitting on my desk near system.

"What? " I said a little loud, people gave me weird looks. I show them my mobile saying that I am on a call.

"Just like that, good covering!" She said smiling

"What? Are you a ghost? Why are you haunting me? Why can't anyone see you but me? " Fear slowly engulfed me

"I told you I am a goddess, and I am not haunting you, because I know you that's why I am seeking your help, this is literally my first time being in the earth.

And I make myself disappear so they can't see me" She explain.

"Why like that?, you are scaring me? " I said, I was really scared.

" You want me to be visible to all, it's okay then" She said and appear sitting on my table " Happy now" She smiled at me

" Oh what the.... Golden fish!? " I was shocked to death.. What an abnormal creature is she?

"Who is this girl?
Is she an angel?
Wow, such a beauty!
Omg, I never see a gorgeous one before
She is a goddess!
Aww I am jello!
.
.
.
...... ..... ...... ........ " My colleagues are commenting about her. That makes me uneasy.

"She is my long distant relative's friend, she just came to city, so I brought her here" I explains to them

"Don't disturb me I have work to do." She just gives thumbs up and I immense in work. waah, I can distract my mind with work.

After some time, I saw few of my colleague is trying to talk to her,  to be honest the exact word is 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 and for some reason I don't like it, still I didn't move from my desk, I am just watching them.

𝘏𝘶𝘩! 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩, 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭.

I guess right, he is disgustingly trying to flirt with her, I want to puke.

She wore a poker face, her eyes look cold and temperature around us drop to some minus degrees. Literally her glares can kill someone as easy as cake.

I went to them and stood in front of her , I told my colleague that she need to go with me.

When we are at my desk, I have a private one, so no problem. I told her " If you are uncomfortable then you should have come here, no need to stay with those fishes!"

"Hahaha... When I see people like you, I totally forgot that this world is disgusting " She smiled at me.

It has warmth, sensitive not like before cold aura.

She is interesting. May be I can let her live with me, I am a man so why should I be afraid, right?. *chest huffs with pride*😆

In the evening,

" Miss.Weird, you can go on your own, please " I said and with out looking at her  I started to cross the street, thank god it's zebra crossing.

But suddenly a truck came towards me with full speed, my mind go blank, may be today is my last day on the mother earth.

Unexpected thing happened, seems time is stopped for me, no, time is surely stopped but for the whole world!.

I looked around, every thing is still. It amazes me. A voice heard in meanwhile "just cross the road faster or do you plan to die here to day" She  said.

After I cross the road in hurry, the time became as it is. It starts flowing normally.

She came to me to the other side of the road, stood in front of me and said " I saved you, now can you let me come with you? "

"I.. I. Thank you" I mutter lightly

"It's okay, I know you already have the thought of letting me in with you" She said smiling brighter. That smile is infectious.

" its okay then, please pay me regularly" I said she laughed.. That make my heart warm
.
.
.
Present time

"Hredaan, you seems to be in deep thoughts" She asked me with tilted head. Cute!

"Nothing madam, I'm just thinking what to buy else" I said

"You know I can say if you lie, still you are lying? " She asked me and I just smiled at her.

"How is your day?" I asked her casually

"Good things are happening, I found a good heart, you know what, he is in our neighborhood" She said "And we are going to meet him tomorrow " Love stated

"Oh no, I have to work" I said

"You are going with me so just ask for leave" She said

"Aah.. Nooo" I whine like a kid. And she often makes me one.

"Then just work for me, I'll pay you " She said, winked

" It's okay if I can take leave for one day, I never mind" I said waking towards the bill counters and I hear a  sweet laughter behind

My lips curved upward too, after love came to my life, I feel some warmth in my cold life. I don't know what it will leads me to but for now I would love to enjoy my life..
.
.
◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦
Hai guys,.. Hope you all are doing good.
Here a chap for you.
Vote and comment
Fighting for us!

Until next time
Urs mi🥰😘