3 Attachments:

I fall asleep for most of the flight, the few hours spent awake I used to respond to every email in my inbox, watched movies, messaged with Anna and daydreamed about how amazing this experience is going to be

I fall asleep for most of the flight, the few hours spent awake I used to respond to every email in my inbox, watched movies, messaged with Anna and daydreamed about how amazing this experience is going to be. I've never met the cast or even messaged with them but I had seen pictures and had searched most of them up, and let me tell you I am very lucky to be working with such a talented cast.

_________________________________________

The plane landed twenty minutes ago and it's time. I step into a cab and direct the driver to the hotel. I was so prepared for today but this feeling wasn't expected. My head is clustered and I can't think straight. I have butterflies taking over my stomach and I am more nervous about meeting the cast than I thought. What if they don't like me? Wouldn't be the first time that a whole cast hadn't been very fond of me.

I reread the script over and over until the two hour cab ride was over. Here I am in Atlanta about to shoot the film with the biggest franchise I had ever seen. This community Anna has built is astonishing! I need to put on the best performance possible or else hundreds of people will be disappointed... no pressure, right?

I pay the cab driver wishing him a good day and I step out of the cab, two suitcases in hand. I look up at the massive, luxurious hotel I am staying at and I remember I forgot to phone my family. Before I step inside the hotel to find my room I take my phone out and check the time zones. It's 6:00 pm there in Perth so they should all be eating at the dinner table, which is perfect since they'll all be together.

I ring my moms phone and she answers with a big smile on her face. My mom doesn't know how to work FaceTime but Katherine is there to help her so hopefully she gets the hang of it.

"Hello Jo we're all here eating our supper, say hi to Jo guys." My mom says turning the phone around the table where my father and Kat are waving at me.

I wave back. "Hey guys, I just got to the hotel and I wanted to call before I go inside and get distracted. I didn't want to forget to call you before I go to bed."

"Well we are super grateful you called, we miss you like crazy already! Go inside and get some rest darling. We'll talk again tomorrow." My mom says smiling at my face on her phone.

"Ok, well goodnight I love and miss you guys like crazy! Talk to you tomorrow." I say and end the FaceTime.

With both, my suitcases in hand I walk inside the hotel and get my keycard at the front desk. See, so far everything is going according to plan. 

I got room A13 which is apparently a suit beside Hero and Anna's room. I take the elevator up and rush down the hallway, eager to see my room

Opening the door I feel my eyes widen in disbelief! This room looks like it would cost more than my entire childhood home! There's a chandelier hanging above the bed. White sheets covering the king size bed. A fur rug sprawled across the floor and a couch with a huge television hanging on the wall.

I am so tired I feel my body swaying from side to side. I know I need sleep but I need to unpack before that happens.

I unpack all my clothes out of my luggage and put them in their own drawers and place my toiletry bag in the washroom. After my essentials are taken out of my luggage I feel like I can finally breathe.

I put on some pjs, set my alarm and take my hair down. Hopping into the huge bed with white sheets piled on top of me and I feel my eyelids fall along with my body into a deep, much-needed sleep. Just like that, I've accomplished my first task in Atlanta. 

[Hero's POV]

I had auditioned for the role of Hardin Allen Scott in the movie after and to my surprise I had gotten the role. Anna had claimed of some "movie magic" feeling she got when she saw me perform for the audition. I don't know if it's movie magic but I mean I got the role and I am here standing outside the airport in Atlanta. Leaving my friends and family is going to be the real mission. I am so close with my people back in London but I know they are all rooting for me and I can always talk to them over the phone.

I wave at a taxi driver and he pulls up in front of me helping me put my suitcases in the back of the car. I give him the address of the hotel and he pulls out of the parking lot and onto the freeway. I'm nervous to meet the cast but I know it'll be great. I've spoken to a few of them over text just to get a sense of who I would connect best with while I'm here. I get the feeling me and Pia as well as Khadijha may get along pretty well.

I arrive at the hotel and thank the driver with a five-dollar tip. Classy I know... but it's all I had on me. I grab my things and make my way inside to get my room key. The lady behind the counter passes me a card and a slip with my room number on it. I make my way down the long hall but before I make my way into the elevator I see Anna running towards my asking my to hold the doors for her. I do just that and she enters the elevator and we ride up to section A.

"Oh wow, your here! I'm so excited for you to meet everyone, they really are great. How was your flight?"

"Oh man it was long, but I did get lots done so I guess it was beneficial." I joke with Anna.

"Well that's good to here! Your co-star Josephine, the one I sent you the pictures and links of, will be arriving here in the middle of the night so we will all meet her for breakfast tomorrow morning!"

"I'll be there just text me the time and place." I smile at Anna has a walk out of the elevator.

Entering my room I can't help but admire that it's huge and I honestly wish we were spending the whole 8 weeks here.

I unpack my things and go into the washroom to turn the hot water on in the shower. It's a habit I have created for when I'm stressed. I shower until the hot water burns out with my nerves. I am nervous to meet the cast but most stressed about meeting Josephine. I have heard nothing but great things about her but it's always going to be nerve-wracking to meet your costar no matter how great everyone says they are. No good movie comes from the co-stars not getting along. 

I finish rinsing my hair with my shampoo and conditioner and I turn the water off. I dry myself with the towels the hotel gives you and I swear the feel like they were made from clouds, not exaggerating. K maybe I am a bit but it is what it is. 

I put on a new pair of boxers and get into bed. I've got an early day tomorrow and it's going to be stressful enough as it is. I set my alarm for 8:00 am and drift off to sleep.