𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮𝙨 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡

Requested by keypolibio

Levi x younger reader

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: your erwins infamous daughter hes kind, feirse, strong. There's one problem though..your lovers with his friend levi and fuck him, while fucking levi your father walks in on you when hes climaxing.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Daddy issues?

No!

You dont have daddys issues. How could you? You have such a great bound with your father (oh boy I already know what comments imma get💀) hes kind, friendly, fierce, strong, and the commander of the survey corps. Hes the best father in the world.

Erwin Smith.

So why are you into a almost 40 year old man, that has trauma, and has killed hundreds of man eating giants?

Who knows.

You met levi, humanities strongest and humanities bigges- when you were the age of 10 and he was the age of 25. Your father introduced you to the man and at first you hated him, his guts, his attitude, his strength, you were a child! of course you wouldn't get along with a man that glares at anyone and everyone for just breathing, but you were surrounded by him alot, especially sense you were always with your father and at his work place. You had grown to like levi, and he grew to stand you. So how did this man that was almost like your second father, become your secret lover?

The day he saved you. The day he saved you from being eaten by a titan as big as a building. You were on the ground a 15 year old terrified, scared to death, you were looking for your mother. You were paralyzed tears rolling down your face. The titan was this close to you before levi swooped in and took you in his hands. You held onto him with the strongest grip you could force out.

That night you somehow ended up in his bed feeling his breath against your neck, while his dick thrusted into you over and over agian. You were barely 15 and he was 30 but you didnt care because the feeling you felt was to strong. You couldn't let go of him.

"Shit." The man said while thrusting his dick inside you. "Happy gah!- 19th fucking birthday!" Levi bobbed his head up while he moved his hips foward to thrust himself into your cunt. "C-captian!" You moaned audibly. "I-I can legally fuck y-you now." Levi rested his head on your shoulder, while you gripped on the bed sheets rather harshly. "O-oh god levi your so big." You praised the man busting up his ego. "Th-thats why you like it when I fuck you huh!? Because of daddies big cock! W-whos your daddy! Your real daddy!" The man asked while you reseved a slap to the ass. "Y-you! Only you daddy!" You began while you shook your head swiftly with all the pleasure you were being provided with. "That's right! Me I'm your d-daddy! Not erwin! Me!" The man bit down onto your shoulder from all the pleasures he was being exposed to. "W-what if my dad found out about us!?" You asked while your hands slithered around his neck. "I-I dont care what that old hag thinks! If-if I want you then I'll have you." Levi brought up your legs and put them around his waistband. "T-thats my dad your talking about watch your mouth!" You glared before letting out a moan. "Shut up! and take daddies cock." You rested your hair to the side, while moving your palms to both your breasts. You were really trying to keep in your moans, you really were! But it was hard with Levi pounding his big size into your hole. "You like that dont you? T-thats why your cute little cunt is tightening around me." Levi let out a loud chuckle seeing the way you closed your eyes tightly in pleasure. "L-Levi your gonna make me cum." You warned while levi twitched inside you. "Hm." The man hummed in a aroused tone. Your climax was coming it was so close. The pleasure you were feeling was just to good to be true. But before you could spill your liquid levi pulled out, a irritated and whiny groan escaping your plumps. "L-Levi why did you do that!?  You asked with both your hands gripping the bed sheets out of frustration. "Did you really think I would let you cum that easily?" The man asked while crossing his arms together. "I-it is my birthday." You fidgeted with your fingers, you were mad, furious, raged, you wanted to cum, but your dear lover wouldnt let you. "Your being a little brat just because it's your birthday." The man gritted his teeth while bending down once again. "Fine." Levi put his palms against your own. He gripped your hands, his fingers and your own intertwined together, you let out a small groan as the man entered you once agian. You were sour and tired. Once he had pulled out of you, your body had become heavy and sour from the actions that took alot of your energy and his, "i-m gonna fuck you over, and over again today!" After those words slipped past his lips, he began thrusting into you. Moans and groans erupted from your mouth. The sourness you felt was invisible, no longer present, you felt all the pleasure all over again. "You seem to be enjoying yourself! You slut! Your such a whore for my cock tch! Who would think, the commanders daughter a sluty little whore, and humanities strongest would be fucking in her bed in her 19th birthday." He let out an inaudible moan while he smashed himself in and out of you."l-levi i..I love you so much." You let a moan slip by your lips while feeling levi hit a certain spot. "S-shit levi I dont think I can take it anymore." You alerted the older man while putting both your palms against your lips to prevent any moans from slipping past your lips. You could feel the heated liquid on your palms, your saliva was slipping past your lips and drooling down your chin. "I'm gonna cum too-." Levi held onto your knees gripping both of them with his finger tips harshly. "P-please levi cum with me!" You begged the man. You brought him close to your face, your hot breath tickling his ear and cheeck. You never got to finish with levi. You always had to cum first to show that he was in "charge" "no!" The man whispered thrusting himself deep into you. "Please levi..its..its my birthday after all." You finally layed your head on the mattress once again looking into Levi's orbs with puppy eyes. "F-fine." The man looked to the side ashamed of himself for falling into your trickery so easily. "Mm i-im gonna cum." You arched your back while feeling the pleasure you were feeling increase rapidly. "Mm look at this little cunt, I-I remember when you were 10! A little fucking brat, small and fragile, you didnt even have a chest, no thighs, a child, then when you were 15, the first time I fucked you, your virgin pussy felt so tight and hot for me! I-It may sound strange but the more I fuck your pussy the better and tighter it gets! This pussy sure took a liking to me, and these tits! Fuck!" You viewed the man biting his lips as he tilted his head, bringing it down to your bouncing breasts. "I love them." He rested his head on your chest while moving your hips to go deeper into you, you cried outloud feeling your sperm. "I-im cum-." You didnt have a second to say anything, nothing left your lips as you turned to the doorway, you saw him. Your father, he was standing there his eyes wide while he looked down. Levi and you were paralyzed, trying to keep in your moans you gulped them out. "I- excuse me." Your father shut the door roughly with a strong bang being heard. You looked back at levi. "O-oh my god! Levi we have to sto-gah!" You let a moan out as you felt levi thrust into you. You tried, very, very much but all you could do is shut up and let everything continue. "Im not stopping until I have you cumming on my cock!" And as he said that, his wish was granted, your juice floated out of you and covered his cock, some leaking down his legs and onto the mattress. A smirk was planted on his face while he thrusted into you more then 2 times and finally released inside your cunt. "Shit." You sighed looking at the ceiling.

"Well that was fun huh!?" The man asked while putting on his belt. "Yeah besides my fucking dad walked in on us and you proceeded to fuck me!" You glared at the man while you finally put on your shirt. You were all dressed up now, you walked up to levi and took him by the hand. "The hell?" He asked letting you drag him. Finally out of your room you walked to your dad's office. "D-dad I'm so sorry you had to see that!" You bowed fastly hearing a chuckle from levi, you glared at him. "I-..we should have told you." You looked down in shame. "I..I didnt expect that." The man said while closing his book. "I'm no idiot y/n I knew you guys had a thing." You gasped looking at levi, even he looked shock with his eyes wide while his arms spread apart from his sides. "What!?" You both said in unison. "I found it strange that you always wanted to pair up with levi, and I found it weird that you levi would always get so close with my daughter you aren't the type to interact with people. And you y/n always helped Levi with paper work even though you hate doing paper work." My dad looked at me squinting his eyes. "Gahh! I...I guess we made it obvious." You looked down, scratching your neck. "So commander! You ok with me and your daughter fucking?" You glared at levi elbowing him harshly. "Not when you put it in that way." He chuckled looking away. "I am trusting you to protect my daughter, her safety is in your hands, if you truly love her then prove it and always protect her." Your dad finished his sentence with a sharp glare. "H-he will I promise." You clenched onto Levi's hand. "Infact! Let me show you what he got me for my birthday." You clapped making your way out of the office and leaving your partner and father alone.

"Portect her at all costs." Erwin said while walking past levi and holding onto the door knob. "Tch yeah yeah."

"If you hurt my daughte-."

"Shut up! That's something I'll never do! I'll protect her. I wont ever hurt her. Because..shes all I have!"