𝙁𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥

Hiii besties soooooo one of my dear besties asked if I could do a sasha x girl story

Like I said in my description I dont do the aot girls

Because I dont personally know how to write story's including girls and girls even tho I watch alot of girl po- anyways I decided to try it out and write a story as a experiment pls tell me if yall think it was good and If i should write more

This one will be short cause it's just a small experiment.

Also can yall plssss start commenting in my videos YALL COMMENTS ARE HILERIOUS

Anyways Let's begin

"..Y/N!" I heard my name throughout the kitchenette (yess that's a word💀). I deemed up from my phone. "Yeah!" I glanced at sasha who was in the kitchen. "DID YOU FUCKING EAT MY SUSHI!!?" Sasha queryed advancing up to me.

Her figure being taller then mine, sense I was sitting down on the couch, and she was standing up. "I-...oh um I d-didnt know it was yours!" I chuckled, gulping a lump of saliva in my gullet. "You fatass!" Sasha pointed at me personally. I glowered at her in the orbs. "Bitch? I'm not the fatass you are!" I pulled the middle finger on her.

Me and sasha are roommates. We have been friends sense middle school. And have always been close, were both fatasses and it's not exactly amazing...we argue alot about food...so it's hard living together especially when we eat eachothers food all the time.

"Tch you cant do anything about it though lol it's not like you can gouge the food out of my mouth." I stuck my tounge out at her! "Tch your getting on my nerves y/n I think....I think it's time to teach you a lesson." I could see a smirk make it's way onto sashas face. "W-what!?" I inquired. "You heard me...its time to teach you a lesson!" Sasha gushed as she bent down to my level. "What lesson?" I interrogated with wide eyes. "You'll see soon enough!" Sasha giggled licking her lips. I could feel her hands on my propels as her fingers made there way down to my breasts. "I luv this shirt y/n but...I think you should take it off." Sasha leered at me. "Huh-...i!" I couldn't speak from the utter stupor I was experiencing. My face was heated red and my heart was skipping beats. I always had a crush on sasha..she made me happy. But I always thought she liked men. "Sasha." I looked into her orbs. "Yes darling?" She disputed me, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Do you like girls?" I asked, aching to get a response. "Yeah...!" Sasha began. She leaned into my face until her lips met mine. I could feel her tounge inside my trap. "Sash-." I could barely make out a sentence. Sashas tounge was fighting against mine and she held my head in place forcing the kiss to become deeper. She soon pulled her lips away from mine, leaving a trail of saliva connecting or lips. "You taste...sweet!" Sasha leaned in. A hushed moan escaped
My lips as I felt sasha suck on my neck, her lips leaving hot saliva on my skin. "S-sasha oh god~." Uncontainable moans erupted from my lips. "Your such a naughty girl. Eating mommy's food." Sasha uttered in a whiny tone. "Mommy...I'm sorry!" I whispered in her ear hearing a little chuckle leave her mouth. "Baby I'm sure next time you'll be a good girl but...you still need to get punished."

I could feel sashas hands lifting my shirt up. And i didn't say anything against it. I could feel her hand on my clothed breast. She squeezed it feebly. "Take the shirt off!" Sasha bit her lower plump. She took a seat on the couch. Her legs spread apart. I took the shirt off feeling the cool temepater of the room hit my body. I slowly crossed my arms. My f/c bra revealed to sasha. "Come here!" Sasha pointed her index finger my direction. Patting her lap. I slowly straddled on her sitting on her thigh. "Your such a naughty girl!" Sasha whispered her voice stern and playful at the same time. I felt my bra loosen up. Sasha had unclipped it. I could feel her fingers on both sides of my shoulder, she removed the straps off my jostle. "Your so pretty all heated up for mommy." I saw sasha lick her lips. A moan escaped my plumps. I could feel both of sashas palms, on my breasts. She was squeezing them harshly. I placed my hands on hers squeezing both of them to give myself more pleasure. "Such a dirty girl..your so horny!" Sasha grunted I felt her hands leave my chest. Her fingers trailed down my stomach. She placed her hand inside my shorts, a grunt left my lips. I rested my head on her shoulder. "Your panties are soaking!" Sasha giggled. "Are you that desperate for mommy?" Sasha questioned with a smirk on her face. "Mhm! Mommy I need it!" I held on her arm with one hand with such a soft grip. "This is supposed to be a punishment!" Sasha reminded me. "G-gah!" I let out a loud moan as I felt sasha enter her digit inside my cunt. "O-oh shit!" I whispered in her ear. I heard a grunt escape her plumps. "Mm look at you..being a dirty little slut!" Sasha laughed into my ear. My moans were loud. I'm sure the neighbors could hear. "S-sasha slow down, it Hurts!" My grip on her arm tighten a teeny bit, my fingers pressing on her skin. i felt her finger freeze in place. "Alright mommy will wait for you!" Sasha reassured me.

Seconds of silence passed until my body got used to her digit. "Keep going mommy." I huffed soundly. "Alright." Sasha continued to finger me. Her digit going deeper into me. The pleasure was incredible. My moans were hard to keep in. Sasha was pumping her finger in and out of me. "Shit s-sasha!" I was ready to pass out. The pleasure was unreal. I felt like I was gonna die from all the amazingness. "S-sasha im- I'm gonna cum!" I alerted the girl I was sitting on. My climax was rising and I was ready to let out my hot seed. I whine escaped my lips as I felt sasha pull her finger out of my region. "No..no NO please keep going." I begged sasha with puppy eyes. "I told you didnt i..this was a punishment." Sasha chuckled putting some of my hair behind my ear. "We can finish up next time I promise." She giggled giving me a peck in the lips. "O-ok!" I blushed looking down. I could feel sasha stand up from the couch. "You learned your lesson right?" Sasha crossed her arms with a smirk. I looked up to meet her gaze. "Yes!" I blushed holding up my shirt to my chest.

"Good girl."

Here you go XxP0tat0xX babe as you requested it isnt good I'm sorry lol. I tried this is just an experiment if yall like it I can maybe do some more but this is a story for the aot boys

railmeannieleonhart read this you raging lesbian😏