Mia Rodriguez

Mia tends to come across as stuck up, spoiled, and innocent, but can also be sneaky and mischievous.

However, she is a kind-hearted person and cares for her friends, and is willing to defend them if need be.

She is best friends with Clare Edwards, Alli Bhandari, Adam Torres, Eli Goldsworthy, Drew Turner, and Jenna Middleton. She is also good friends with Connor Delaurier, K.C. Guthrie, Wesley Betenkamp, and Drew Torres.

She is labeled as "The Spoiled Princess". Which she lives up to the nickname proudly.

In her freshman year, Mia wore a very formal uniform to school every day due to her parents wanting her to be productive and not have distractions. This consisted of a white shirt, red plaid tie, a gray school jacket, and a red plaid pleated skirt, with gray thigh highs and black formal shoes.

She would always tie her hair in a ponytail and wore glasses. But deep inside Mia always cared what others thought of her. She was very serious about hating her look but did not judge others, like Alli or Connor for theirs.

In her sophomore year, Mia changed her look completely. She got laser eye surgery, so she no longer needed glasses or contacts. She began to wear revealing bright pieces of clothing, complete with her expensive pumps and designer bags.

This year, her look also required a change, as the uniforms arrived, putting Mia back into her formal habit. At one point, she changed her look altogether, wearing rocker clothing, highlights, and fishnets in retaliation for her family arguing, but quickly changed back.

This year she promises to keep freshmen year locked in a box and dumped into the bottom of the sea to never be found again, for as long as the world lives.

Season 9 Outfit;

Season 10 Look;