Teams & Mission Assign

Helia POV
We sat in our classroom waiting for Iruka-Senesi to come give them their teams. I sat next to Naruto since Lee was ignoring me. I was frustrated with him because I miss my best friend. I listen to Naruto talk about pranking his team leader. A few minutes later Iruka-Senesi came into the room holding a clip board. "Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi your team ten. The team leader is Asuma Sarutobi. Please go meet your new Senesi in the next room."

"Next is Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame your team eight. The team leader is Kureni Yuhi. Please go to room 103 to meet your new Senesi. Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, and Tenten your team guy please go meet him outside in the front. Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Naruto Uzumaki make team seven. Your leader is Kakashi. Please go meet him on the roof of the school."

Iruka sighed and turned to me and the last two students on in the room. "Keko Azure, Mei Azure, and Helia Sarutobi you are Team 13. The team leader is Samika Senju. Please go meet her in the garden." I looked over to the Azure twins sighing. 'Of course I get put with two of the strongest people in the class. I stand no match against them.' I walked quietly behind them knowing that their clan had special justu.

We arrived to see a white hair woman with blue eyes waiting for us. "Hello, Senesi.. where would you like us to sit?"asked Keko. "Please come sit in a circle around me." Mei and Keko sat down and I followed pursuit. "Okay, Introduce yourself... What you like? What your dreams? What going to make you train?" Keko looked over at Mei. "My name is Mei Azure. I'm twelve years old. I'm the twin of Keko Azure, the older sister of Lela Azure, and Miku Azure. My dream is to become an amazing shinobi one day. My family is my motivation." Senesi nodded and turned towards Keko. "Keko Azure. Twin of Mei Azure older sister of Lela Azure, and Miku Azure. To become the leader of an Anbu team. Nothing is my motivation." I looked at the twins in shock. "My name is Helia Yoshi-Sarutobi. I like to hang out with my best friends Naruto and Lee. My dream is to become a great Shinobi and Warrior like my adopted fathers, Asuma and Tomona. I never knew who my real parents were or why they gave me up. I'm going to protect my teammates no matter the cost."

Samika Senju POV

I watch this Sarutobi girl with interest. The Hokage had told me I would be getting his adopted granddaughter. It is interesting to see her get along with Kushina-Senesi and Minato-Senesi son, Naruto. I look at her to see that she was watching the Azure twins carefully. She seen them as great teammates to have that amazing. I looked my students and smirked. My team would look out for each other. "We start training tomorrow at dawn. Please report to the training ground, okay? Have a goodnight." I headed to meet the other Senesi to get their sense on their team. I arrived to see Kakashi getting annoyed with Gai. I see the tension between Kureni and Asuma as well. "Hello, how was meeting your teams?" Gai looked up at me with his normal weird energy. " My team is mighty fine. After all, I've been training them for awhile. What about you rival, Kakashi?"

Kaskashi looked up and smiled under his mask. " I have some power on my team as well. It remind me of team seven with Minato-Senesi. What about the two new Jounin mentors this year?" I looked at Kureni and she looked at me mumbling for me to start. "I have the Azure Twins and Asuma adopted daughter, Helia. She amazing by the way. I worry for her though. She is willing to sacrifice herself to make sure her comrades live. I don't want another death like Obitio. I think you could tell her to also take care of herself." Asuma looked shocked but nodded. "I have the Hyuga daughter, Aburame, and Inuzuka sons. They are pretty strong from what I can tell. A little more training and they could be ranked higher. What about you, Asuma?" Asuma bit his lip chuckling. " I have the Ino-Shika-Choji formation what do you think? If They fail well it bad luck on the whole legacy."

I chuckle and watch as Kakashi shook his head but I could tell something was wrong. I pulled him aside and gave him my famous look. " What's wrong?" Kakashi sighed. " Naruto reminds me of Obitio, Sakura reminds me of Rin and You, and Sasuke reminds me of me when we were team seven. It worries me a little bit but I think everything going to work out fine from what i seen with the bell test." I looked at him and flash back to our team announcements. " You know if my original team didn't want me we probably never would have talked." Kakashi smirked and nodded. " You are the only person ever to see me without my mask. It kind of shocking don't you think." I waved goodbye to the other Senesi and headed home when I felt that I was being followed.

"You might as well come out. I sense you there, young Sarutobi?" It was young Helia Sarutobi. "My apologies Senesi, I just wanted to ask you a question." I nodded for her to continue. "How are you a Senju? I thought Lady Tsunade was the last Senju." I flinched at that woman's name. She didn't deserve to be called a Senju after leaving the leaf. "Lady Tsunade is my aunt. She had a sister as well as her brother but after their brothers death they grew apart. Lady Tsunade couldn't handle the pain of losing her lover and brother." Helia tilted her head and nodded. She turned to leave. " I have a bad feeling that War will begin again. I think a lot of people will died in it again. Will the villages be prepared?" I looked at this young girl and sighed. "If war were to break as long as we fight as one we will survive and win. Maybe one day a hero will cause true peace. Now head home and rest I received word that we have a mission tomorrow instead of training.

Helia POV

I looked at her and headed to my father's house. I arrived and headed straight to bed. I woke up to water being poured on me by my father. I glared at him and looked to see I'm late. I rush and put on my clothes headed to the training grounds. I arrived just before Senesi Samika. "We will be doing our first mission today. We must travel with team seven to protect a bridge-builder from bandits. Are you ready?" The twins and I nodded and we headed to meet Team seven and the bridge-builder. "Helia!!! Have you meet Mr. Tazuna? He is the bridge-builder we are protecting." I looked over at the old man and nodded at the old man. " Hello, Kakashi-Senesi. Still reading that porn I see?" Kakashi blushed in embarrassment and put the book away. "It seems you have change that much young Helia Sarutobi." I smirked and nodded noticing that Lee was near the gate watching me. I ran over and hugged him "Are you going on your first mission as well?" Lee looked down and nodded. " Young Lee, it is not nice to ignore your friend." said Gai-Senesi. "Sorry, Gai-Senesi!" Lee yelled youthfully. I shook my head at their tactics. "I'll see you when you get back Lee, Gai-Senesi! Stay Youthful!" I waved them goodbye as they headed off with Neji and Tenten.

I headed back to Senesi and the others. "Are we ready?" Senesi nodded and we got in formation before headed off. Sasuke, Sakura, and Mei stood in the front. I stood in the back with Naruto, and Keko. The Senesi each stood on the left or right side switching every so often. 'The bridge-builder seems worried' I though as I see him sweating looking around so often. I looked over to Keko who also noticed. " Is something wrong, Mr. Tazuna?" He looked up at the question Samika-Senesi asked. "No, Nothing at all." It seems that Senesi caught on as well most likely so did Kakashi-Senesi. It was at that moment Three Shinobi from the Hidden Village of Mist appeared. They threw kunei and knives right towards the bridge-builder. I blocked them and they headed back to their owners.

Third POV

'This is a setup. It a trap. They are here for the bridge-builder.' ran though The minds of Kakashi, Samika, Helia, Mei, and Keko.