Making Friends!!!

Three Years Later.....
In the past few years everything has changed for little Helia. She was taken in by Asuma. She started at the academy and made friends with a lonely boy named Rock Lee. Helia still remembers the day her and Lee became friends.
*Flashback*
"Look at The Wanna Be Shinobi! He can't do Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up killing himself!" Laughed a little boy. He pointed at a boy with bushy eyebrows and trying to get up. The bully went to punch him only for his hand to be stop by a girl. "If you are going to pick a fight than pick it with someone who better than you. So you can learn how to become better." This little girl was none other than Helia Sarutobi-Yoshi. Helia pulled her arm back and pinch the boy scaring off the others. She turned to the little boy known as Rocklee and smiled. "Helia Sarutobi-Yoshi. Your Rocklee the Taijutsu Ninja. Let's be friends?" Helia put out her hand and Lee shook it as she pulled him up.
*Flashback Ends*
Helia stared at the sky as she suddenly was pushed to the ground. Helia turned to see Lee laughing in shock as he was also on the ground. Helia smiled and hit his head. "Hey! What was that for?"asked Lee. Helia just crossed her arms heading to school. Lee ran to catch up and stood in front of her. "I'm sorry, Helia." Helia nodded and grabbed his hand running to class. Helia arrived and sat down Lee sitting next to her. The class clown, Naruto came in and put an eraser in the door to get Iruka-Sensi. Helia just sighed and looked at the window. She realized her eyes were hurting her. She decided to rub them and seen them change red. She freak out and fell out her chair. Iruka-Sensi looked at Naruto who was accused of doing something to her. Naruto swore he didn't touch Helia. Helia nodded and just sat back down. It was at break that Naruto came to her. "Helia? Are you okay? You seemed really freaked out, Ya Know?" Helia looked at him and nodded. "Why don't people like you Naruto? I mean everyone in the village seem scared of you." Naruto looked down in sadness. "I don't know. May we be friends?" Helia looked at him and smiled. "If you keep my secret that I got freak out by reflection." Naruto chuckled and nodded. "Hey! Do you want to get Ramen from Ichiraku?" Helia blushed and nodded not knowing that Lee was watching from the corner. It was this day that Naruto started crushing on Helia and Sakura. It was also the day Hinata and Rocklee realized that they both like someone they would likely not be able to get.
Three Years Later.....
Helia looked at Naruto as he transformed into Lord Hokage or tried to at least. Helia sighed in frustration as Naruto still couldn't get the clone Jutsu down. It was the end of class and Naruto grabbed her hand. Helia looked at him and said, "I'm supposed to meet with Lee, Naruto. Where are you taking me?" Naruto stopped at the edge of the woods. "I'm going to steal the Secret Clan Clone Jutsu to help me pass. Will you help me?" Helia smacked her forehead at this idiot idea. Helia wondered who gave that idea in the first place. "I'm only helping so if we get caught I can said you were being an idiot again and playing a prank." Helia quietly followed him hoping Naruto would change his mind. She watched as he came back to her with the scroll. Helia groaned in frustration at how he did the wrong thing just to get attention. Helia followed after Naruto hoping to talk him out of this plan. She was talking to him when he suddenly covered her mouth. "Be Quiet." He whispered. She went to bite it when she heard Iruka-Sensi voice talking to Mizuki. "He is not the type of kid who will change his mind. Didn't you see his eyes? Those are the eyes of a Demon Fox." Helia looked to see Iruka-Sensi pulled out the Ninja took from his back. He turned towards Mizuki. "No...Naruto isn't.... like that at all." He throws it at Mizuki who dodges it. "I'll take care of you later!" As he follows Naruto who had ran off. Helia suddenly turned to the village to see it was to far to get help. She followed behind as Mizuki caught up to Naruto. She looked closer to realized it wasn't him. It was someone under the transformation Jutsu. Naruto changed into Iruka-Sensi. "I'm not going to let a stupid idiot like you get that scroll!" Helia looked under the tree to see Naruto watching as well. She shook as she watch Iruka-Sensi talk to Mizuki. She began to real listen when suddenly she heard Iruka-Sensi. "He is Naruto Uzumaki ofThe Village Hidden in The Leaf!" Mizuki glared at Iruka-Sensi. "I was going to take you down later but I have changed my mind." Helia went and jumped out the tree to block it only for Naruto to punch him in the stomach. Helia kneel next to Iruka-Sensi using medical Jutsu on him. She looked over to see Naruto doing the shadow clone Jutsu. Suddenly, a hundred or more clones appeared looking like Naruto. Helia and Iruka-Sensi looked at them shocked. He mastered Shadow Clones. "Good Job, Naruto! Now kick his butt!" Helia yelled. She saw Iruka-Sensi looked at Naruto proud. The next day, Naruto was presented with the Headband of A Shinobi along with everyone else. Helia tackle Naruto proud of him. She went over to Lee and smiled apologizing to him. Lee just nodded and walked away. Helia noticed he seem upset.