I put everything on and curled my hair. I put some perfume and double checked myself out. I ran out of the door and almost forgot his present. I go in the car and checked out the time. The time read 6:56pm. HOLY SHIT I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE EARLIER. UGHHH I HOPE HE GETS THERE LATE. Whatever i'm just going to fight against time. There was traffic at first but then I just slammed on the gas and got at the airport at 7:02. I ran inside and texted him. 

Hey. Where are you? 

Hey I just landed. I'll be there in about 5 minutes.

I sighed in relief. I looked at my phone for 5 minutes until I looked up. There I see him going down the escalator. God I missed him so much. He got down and still didn't see me so he walked outside. He kept texting me but ima play with him just a bit. I ran to the other exit for he can see me in a distance. I walked outside and saw him. He saw me a second later. He started to run and so did i. We both ran to each other but he crouched down to pick me up while I hugged him. It was like a scene out of a movie. My arms are wrapped around his neck and my legs held onto his waist. His arms wrapped around my waist and his head dugged into my neck. I will admit it. I didn't cry a little bit. Out of joy of course. Paparazzi started to show up but we didn't care. He put me down but still held onto me.  I melted in his arms. I finally got ride of the craving of his touch, smell, body, just everything. 

" Let me see you." He said while pulling away just enough to see my face.

" I cut my hair." You sniffed.

" OMG I LOVE ITTT. ITS SOFTER THAN EVER NOW." he said while pulling me back into his body. 

We held each other for so long. It felt like a whole life time. But I waited 6 months for this life time so I don't care. I heard him sniff a few times. We both were crying from joy. I let go of his neck a little. 

" Let's go. I have a surprise for you."

" Okay okay lets go." He let go of you. 

We both walked to the car and put his things in the trunk. He opened the passenger seat and saw his huge gift. I was behind him just waited for his reaction. He saw it and his jaw dropped. He turned around and picked me up. I laughed from his reaction. 

" Let's go home. Dogger is waiting for you."

" Yeah let's go home."

We both got in the car and blasted some of his favorite songs. My car turned into a karaoke car or something. At one point I stopped at a light and turned to him. He had stuffed almost all the starburst jellybeans in his mouth. Some even started to come out of his mouth.

" Woah there stranger calm down. You're gonna get cavities or a sugar rush."

" I can't there so good." He said with a muffled tone. 

I started laughing so hard. I almost pissed on myself. He looked like an adorable baby that just went into a candy store. I continued to drive and got home. I can tell he is going to have a sugar rush soon. I pulled up tp the house and helped Chris with his things and opened the door. We both walked in and I just saw dogger tackle Chris to the floor. 

" OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!" you ran to him. 

" Yeah I'm okay." 

Chris layed on the floor while dogger licked his face and jumped on him out of excitement. I went to go get Sebastian from out of the room but he was sleeping. 

" Wake up dork."

" Nooo just 5 more minutes."

" I gave you 5 minutes already now get up."

" Okay okay fineee."

Sebastian got up and went to the living room where Chris and dogger were. They hugged each other and sat there hi's. Chris can tell Sebastian was tired so he let him go back to sleep. Sebastian of course didn't hesitate in going back to sleep. Of course I got mad at Sebastian for that lame hi but it doesn't matter. Oh I forgot to tell you. Sebastian has been seeing someone soo. Ok anyways, I put his things in his room and walked to the closet. I took off my pants and shirt to change. Until Chris saw me. I played it off at first but he didn't. He was shooked. 

" OH MY- I'M SO SORRY!" He said while covering his eyes. 

" It's just a bra and underwear Evans. Chill out." You said while getting a shirt. 

" I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?" He said still with his eyes closed. 

" Yeah. Where do you wanna go?" You said while walking up to him with a really oversized shirt and fluffy shorts. 

" The fair is still opened.. do you wanna go?" 

You take his hand away from his eyes. " Yes I would love to."

Chris looked down at you and saw you were dressed. He nodded with a sweet smile. 

I walked to my room and almost closed it until dogger came running through the door. I giggle and walked to my bed. I almost fell asleep until I heard my door open. I pretended to be asleep just incase. But I randomly feel body weight lay down on my bed. I was confused on who it would be. It's either Sebastian which I highly doubt or Chris. Which I doubt as well. I feel an arm wrap around my body and finally heard a Boston accent.

" Good night beautiful." Chris whispered and kissed my forehead.

I finally go it. I finally got that goodnight kiss I waited. I waited for his lips, his voice, his touch, his scent, his arms pulling me closer to his body, his warmth, his love. I waited for all of that and I finally go it. I dug my head on his neck and put my hand between his shoulder and neck. I felt happy at last. Actually more than happy..