27. I'm Not Your Son

Start from the beginning

"I left the town with Argent, who himself was broken and most of the time out of that country. He was able to get me out of my depression but I never had a hope for happyness in my life again. Then after a year... I found you....I knew that you were not good. I followed you and thought I was helping.... but now look around me. I finally found a family....a perfact family and friends. Who understands me. And I want to Thank you for that." Issac smiles, at Stiles, who is now crying. Stiles wipes his face by his sleeves and smiles sadly at Issac.

"You deserve this." Stiles said, in a strong voice. "And you know why they understand you? Understand what it was like for you. Becouse they know how it is to be alone, scared, hunted, used, tortured, betrayed neglected and casted out." Even if every word breaks Stiles heart he know thay are the truth of their life.

Issac's heart breaks by the thought of that they all went through some of that, but Stiles alone have to go through every single things. Thay didn't said anything for a while, just watched sun slowly appearing in the sky and paint whole city and Stiles's room orange. The only shade of orange Issac likes. Issac left after a making sure Stiles is coming up for breakfast.

Stiles sat there for more thirty minutes before taking a shower and change his clothes. He walks out of his room for common floor knowing that if didn't go, everyone will be more worried then thay already are. As soon as he stepped out of the elevator he was wrapped in Natasha and pepper's arms.

"You don't have to meet him if you don't want to." Natasha says, as she and Pepper released him. Stiles looks at both females with smile.

"I said it before and I'm saying it again. I'll be ok. And you guys are here if I became uncomfortable." Stiles said, with a smile so thay would believe him. Thay both just exchange a uncertain look.

Stiles walks inside with Natasha and Pepper and looks around to see Steve and Sam looking at him from kitchen with smiles. Phil and Clint walking towerd him with Issac.

"I told you he's coming uncle Clint." Issac said looking at Clint.

"Are you hungry?" Phil asks, ruffling his hear. Stiles is glad he wasn't asked about meeting again. Maybe thay heard him with Nat and Pepper.

He nod in yes and thay spend next hour talking about normal stuff and eating. Thor was gone again and Bucky was still on his floor. Stiles was surprised to know that Tony and Bruce were still in their lab's. Thay both really make Stiles worried sometimes, spacially Tony. After some time Stiles asked the question witch was ramming his head since yesterday.

"When is he coming?" Stiles asks, looking at everyone's face. Asking how long he have to prepare himself. Everyone's face turns dark by his question. Bucky chose that moment to walk in.

"He should be here in hour. Security will bring him in this floor. You just have to tell us who else can stay here at that time." Bucky informed, walking inside and sitting in front of him on dining table.

"Just you, Issac and uncle Phil. Becouse I don't want all of you going all Avenger mode on him." Stiles explains further in loud voice so they will listen. Thay all made disapproving sounds but then Clint said.

"But we will be watching everything and if that guy said anything wrong to you....we won't be responsible for what we'll do." Stiles sighs and nods. Knowing if he denied thay will still found another way witch might be worst.

And he don't want him to know about all the Avengers. He know he will be already suspicious by the place of meeting but if he saw all the Avengers with him he might tell whole pack in Beacon Hills, and that will be bad.

Next hour was like blur for Stiles. When Jarvis informed them that Noah stilinski was in lobby and was waiting for their approval Stiles was scared. But he hide that and again convince everyone to go on their floor. Natasha and Clint were hardest to convince.