Together Forever

Zhan tightened his arms around Yibo and pulled him closer. He kissed  those soft lips once again. Zhan pulled on Yibo's chin as he opened up  his mouth to let the wandering tongue inside. He continued to kiss Yibo  breathless while his hands explored Yibo's whole body. His hands slowly  moved under Yibo's tee touching his bare skin and making Yibo shiver in  cold.

It has already been 3 weeks since Zhan and Yibo confessed their  love to each other but haven't been intimate with each other yet. The  progression from sweet to passionate to longing kisses has been  extremely slow in Yibo's opinion and he was ready to move on to the next  level.

Zhan was now grinding his hips against Yibo's and the friction  through the clothes made Yibo crazy. Zhan slowly moved his kisses from  Yibo's lips to his neck. He left a trail of kisses along Yibo's  collarbone biting and sucking and leaving marks of passion along the  way. Yibo was moaning now and Zhan was turned on. Yibo's moaning voice  was too sexy and driving him nuts.

Yibo mumbled something but Zhan couldn't follow. He continued to  kiss Yibo, sucking at his ear while also trying to strip him off his tee  when Yibo suddenly pushed him away lightly.

Zhan was shocked and pulled back to look into Yibo's eyes. "What.. What happened? Do you not like it?"

"Did you not hear what I just said?" Yibo questioned

"Sorry Yibo, I was.. I was too lost.. what was that?"

"I... I said..it's my first time, Zhan" Yibo was so cute when he was shy. "Is that okay?" he asked.

"Wait! What? Really? why..how?"

"Do you really have to ask" Yibo snapped at him.

Zhan gave an apologetic look, "Sorry.. Sorry.. don't be mad".

"Is that fine with you"

"Ofcourse it is"

Zhan plunged at him again and continued the onslaught of kisses.  "Of course it is okay Yibo. We can take it slow if you want. I don't  mind waiting. But I just can't stop and won't stop kissing you right  now." Zhan chuckled between the kisses.

"I don't want to wait. I've waited so long for this... I just  wanted you to know" Yibo said meekly while unbuttoning Zhan's shirt. He  was too hot to stop now. Zhan slowly moved him towards the bed room,  without breaking their kiss and pushed him onto the bed and lay down on  top of Yibo.

He pulled the tee off of Yibo and was unbuttoning rest of his  shirt when he stopped mid way suddenly. "Do you have... you know...lube?"

He asked Yibo with a doubt in his eyes and was very much relieved when Yibo brought it out from the side table next to the bed.

Once they were out of their clothes, he took a moment to admire  the beauty that was under him, Yibo's pale glistening skin and the ups  and downs of his muscles and abs was a sight to behold.

"You are so beautiful, Yibo. I don't think I will ever get over  this sight" Zhan made Yibo blush and got back to the onslaught of the  kisses while his hand wandered inside of Yibo's shorts tugging at the  elastic.

—————-

It is Yibo who will never get over what was happening right now.  He has longed for this for so long... he still can't believe that he's in a  relationship with the love of his life.. his Zhan. He can kiss Zhan  till the end of eternity and still feel the butterflies in his stomach.
He  is overjoyed right now because Zhan is being extra careful and soft  with him after he told him that it was his first time. It made Yibo  happy and he feels warm inside but decided to not let Zhan know because  he liked this feeling. Zhan caring for him and being protective of him.
The  minute Zhan's hands reached into his pants, Yibo's mind went blank and  rest of the night was a blur to Yibo mixed with feelings and pleasure.