" Where were you and Chris last night?" He rested his chin on your head.

" He slept in my room. He said he didn't want to cuddle his pillow anymore."

" Hmmmm... You like him?"

" Yeah.. I do." You said softly. 

" Yeah I can tell he does too."

" Why would you tell me that?"

" Thought it would make you feel better."

" In the words of Clint ' don't give me hope'."

" Why don't you want hope between you guys?"

"  Im gonna get attached. When he finds a girlfriend or a wife. That's gonna hurt."

" Why are you always doubting things?"

" Because I can see myself already getting attached and I can't stop myself."

" Love.. do me a favor and stop worrying."

" Handsome.. do me a favor and let me get my coffee."

" Okay okay." Sebastian let go of you. 

" What you planning on doing today?" You said while opening the fridge.

" Chris asked me to help him move. What about you?"

" I have lunch with Steven Tyler today in about an hour. 

" Tell him I said hi."

" Will do so. Well I have to get going because the drive is long as fuck."

" Okay love. Take care and be safe." Sebastian said while giving me a kiss on the head. 

 I went to the front to get my car and that about if I should say bye to Chris or not. Nahh he left the bed without any cuddles or anything. Whatever I'll see them later. I got in my car and put in my feelings songs because its a long drive. I thought about what Sebastian said. Do I really worry a lot? I mean how couldn't I? I got attached to his touch more than I should have. His touch? No more than that. I got attached to his voice, scent, laugh, smile, eyes, hair, the way he touched me, the way he cared if something was wrong, the way he didn't hesitate in calling his land lowered, the way he didn't want to let go of me, the way he reacted like a little kid when he got Mcdonald's, the way he looked down at me. Most importantly the way he looked at me when we first saw each other. Jesus I have to talk to Steven about this. He knows this feeling.  I mean he has too. He has been with so many people before. 

I finally arrived and saw Steven walking to the restaurant. 

" STEVEN!!" You said while walking up to him.

" Y/N!" he ran to you. 

" Oh my god I haven't seen you in a minute. How are you?"

" I'm better than ever sexy. How about you?"

" Ive been good but I really need help on something."

" What is it beautiful?"

" Well let's go into the restaurant and sit down and we can talk about it."

" Woah your gonna make me wait for this?" 

" Yup"

We finally entered and go a table outside. I was windy so it was perfect to eat outside. We finally sat down and ordered our drinks. Steven was anxious on what I need help on.

Unforgettable loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara