Chapter 2

*after dance*
So after dance I went to take my driving test...well I passed but...I might have ran into a tree, but they still let me pass for some reason. The good news is I can drive but the bad news is I have to drive my little brother to school now. Yay..
Today was like the best day ever but it's going to be even better when I go to Magcon. When I got home as soon as I walked in the door my mom said "So what did you run into?" Man, she knows me so well. My mom and I are super close btw. "I might've ran into a true." I stuttered. "Figures." She said laughing."I knew you would at least run into something." She said.Then out of the blue my mom said go get in the shower and put on nice clothes we have someone special coming over. "Um mom,who." I said confusingly. "It's a secret you will figure out later." She said. I was really confused at this point because she always tells me things and I was a little upset. My little brother came home at that moment and probably noticed that I was pretty mad but I didn't want to talk about it. I went and took a shower and put on some nice clothes. We had to clean the entire house, so obviously this person is important. My mom also cooked, she barely cooks since it's just the 3 of us. My brother and I are really nervous to figure who this person is. Still thinking about who he/she is until I saw my mom walk out with a beautiful long gold dress with her red hair curled. She looked absolutely beautiful. This person must mean a lot to her. The clock hit 6:30 and then the door bell rang...

--okay sorry about this cliff hanger and this chapter is really really short I will make most chapter long and most chapters short but I hope you like it so vote and stuff😂 this is my first story so it's not really that good so bare with me. I will update maybe even tonight or tomorrow!