𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Comenzar desde el principio

Her brown eyes watched his face, happy at his expression. She looked back at the flowers, floating as they folded together. Muttering one last incantation, the dandelions turned into two bands, both falling to the ground. Gently grabbing the bracelets, she gave one to Sirius, putting it on his wrist and then hers.

"Sirius, can you promise me something?"

"Yes, Jessica?"

Her shoulders leaned forward, meeting his eyes again.

"If we're in different houses, promise me." She tucked her hair behind her ears, "Promise me we'll still stay friends- that we'll stay best friends."

He didn't understand what she meant. Of course, they would stay best friends, forever. A house wouldn't- couldn't- separate them. Even if it tried, he would always stay with her.

Nodding, he touched the bracelet on his hand, offering his pinky. "I promise Princess. I won't let that happen."

With a light smile on her face, she intertwined her pinky with his. "I promise too." 

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

The castle made her breathless, the stone walls and mystical light. Hogwarts gave her a nostalgia she never had- almost deja vu. Hand-in-hand with Sirius, she spotted crowds ahead of her, each in their own colours. With the marauders behind her, she could feel their energy and excitement. It was contagious.

The Slytherins and their elegance, the Gryffindors and their pride, the Ravenclaws with their knowledge, and the Hufflepuffs with their kindness. All of them left her exhilarated.

Walking into the main entrance, Jessica immediately felt eyes on her. Her shoulders suddenly tensed.

Holding Sirius's hand a little tighter, she noticed the people staring at her, covering their mouths and muttering. 

Her breath became heavy. Her heart beating faster. Don't look. Her throat became dry, looking at everyone else. Why are they staring? 

"Sirius," she nudged.

Turning to her, he smiled. "Yes, Love?"

"What are those people talking about?" She gestured to them, watching their eyes and mouths mutter. What is happening? Are they talking about me?

Immediately, he followed her gaze. Letting out a knowing sigh, Sirius squeezed her hand, trying to give her comfort.

"Love, it's nothing," Sirius responded. It doesn't seem like that.

"Don't worry about them," he whispered in her ear, "They're jealous of my beautiful wife."

He looked proud to say it, a twinkle in his eyes. Everything seemed to disappear in his eyes, her worries and problems.  Sirius's smirk was etched on his face, making her smile and scoff. She shook off the butterflies. 

"Still don't have the ring yet, Black." She pouted, eyes shimmering in the light. 

"It's coming soon, Darling." His voice was smoother than velvet. 

Jessica's smile mirrored his, the same twinkle in her eye. Glancing at his beautiful eyes, she felt safe. Holding his hand, her shoulders relaxed. Suddenly, she felt his hand slither into her other.

"Why are your hands freezing?" Sirius shivered, kissing them softly.

Streams of giggles made him smile, a light blush on Jessica's cheeks. "It tickles-"