𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

Start from the beginning

ginny walked over to the two, sitting on the arm of the couch "how much longer is this supposed to last?" ginny asked, bitterness reaking from the depth of despair "yeah that's the problem, your mom wants this to be a sleepover."

"what no! I wanna go to your house" ginny whined, she didn't deserve anything she was getting, sure as hell not the keyboard from dad "please go, your presence is making my aura negative" dallas sassed, not looking up from her phone she could basically feel ginny roll her eyes for the third time.

"abby" maxine asked since she was the only one who hadn't given her opinion on the matter "oh I don't know, I mean, this was...this was kinda really nice" abby applied pressure to the face mask. "yeah your mom put in like a lot of effort for us it's sweet" she continued on.

"yeah, actually she was up all night preparing just for ginny to bitch and complain because her boyfriends not here" dallas pouted, now looking up from her phone "if you care about it so much then maybe it could be your birthday party instead of mine."

"gladly" dallas shrugged, everyone had watched the two ignoring each other turn into an argument only to be ended before it could actually start.

"are you going soft on us abigail?" maxine inquired. "no, no, no. like, obviously I want to go and get wasted whoo-whoo you know?"

"don't be fooled by georgia okay, she just wants to act like everything's normal and pretend like she wasn't pointing a gun at my head the other night" ginny admitted.

dallas got up, pulling her sister to the hall away from her friends against her will "why would you even tell someone that?" dallas harshly asked her sister.

"relax they won't tell anyone they're my friends" ginny tried to downplay the whole situation, in reality, it couldn't be downplayed not even a little bit.

"the same friends who almost had you arrested? I don't understand how you want to be treated like an adult but can't act like one" dallas inhaled deeply.

"I do act like an adult, we are the same age now your no older than me you can't tell me I'm being childish when you're a child" virginia yelled.

"see that's the thing, you are childish the minute someone tells you your wrong, or even gives you the slightest bit of attention you act out of character to keep getting that attention" she yelled, no longer feeling the need to whisper.

"you-"

"shut up I'm not done talking, virginia, your no different than you were when we first got here the only thing different is your hair and it doesn't even look that good you go out of the way to make everyone else see someone a certain way, our mother has done nothing wrong to you she's given you everything you've ever wanted but your white and whitewashed friends tell you you're pretty once and all of a sudden you mean something your the same no one you were last week get over yourself!"

and while she was badgering her sister she hadn't even realized her mother, some guy from work and the dude from the golf course were standing behind her "and a piece of advice stay away from marcus" she used a single finger to push her sister's shoulder, only making it so she could hear her last words.

dallas turned around, pushing jake, not even realizing she did push him in order to get to her bedroom "dallas miller" georgia yelled after her daughter, she began to make her way up the stairs but heard the door slam.

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

"they're taking the kids down to the station in cop cars," paul said, looking out the window. dallas left her bedroom after being in it for three long hours in a rob, smudged eyeliner and a bun "that's what they deserve, you drink illegally you go to jail and rot" dallas' eyes were heavy as she scooped cookies and cream ice cream out of the container, scaring paul in the making.

"okay, I see ginny, come on let's go" paul tapped on the window before walking towards the front door, dallas watched as her mother drunk the rest of her wine. she knew her mother wasn't gonna get ginny, georgia to let her sit in jail for hours. "georgia, did you hear what I was saying to you?" paul asked.

dallas sat on the counter, eating her ice cream as if it were a movie "your daughter is being put into the back of a police car" he continued, georgia poured the other half of the wine bottle into the glass "are we going to go get her or?"

"nope"

"okay what's the plan?" he asked, tutting in the process. in dallas' mind she wanted to say 'the plan is to let her rot in jail' but she didn't. "plan?" her mother laughed, pouring the little drops into her glass.

"look georgia, I know you're mad but we can't just leave her" paul tried to make sense of the situation "I'm wiped, I'm going to bed" georgia got out of her seat in did just that, go to sleep.

"look paul, is it? I know your new to this whole the millers thing but here's some insight, ginny is never going to have even a little bit of respect for you because your not our father so I encourage you to just let the little bitch rot in jail" dallas smiled, before taking the entire tub into her room with her.

"did you just call your sister-"

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

sorry it's no marcus/brodie scenes in this chapter, dallas officially dis-likes her sister so yay!!

sorry i haven't updated, i've been busy with my career and school :( i'll probably only update once a week but the shows ending soon

i have an anthony reeves book