𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○
◦˚.𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

。゚❃ུ۪𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

。゚❃ུ۪𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Broken realities can really ruin a person's life, and right now my broken reality is that I'm a fucking home-wrecker.

"Dallas wait up" she heard a faint voice call after her, Dallas slightly turned her head three people followed behind ginny and one of them was oh so familiar.

Ginny and the rest of them finally caught up to her, nerves flushed over a body as she took a deep breath "mom said she'll be home late."

"That's all, I thought it was serious" Dallas rolled her eyes, she glanced over at the boy beside her.

"My mom is so pissed that we lied" Maxine ran her hands through her long brown hair.

"My mom didn't care" Dallas responded "Georgia is so great, oh yeah Padma meet Dallas, Dallas meet Padma" Maxine spoke in a rush.

I'm a horrible person, god look at her smiling at me. What am I gonna say? I fucked your boyfriend let's be friends.

She took a deep breath "hi, holy shit I love your dress" Dallas said as she looked down, their hands intertwined, guilt so much guilt.

"Thank you, I love your" Padma paused "everything" she let out a stiff chuckle.

Ginny watched between the two, Dallas picked at her hand "thank you, Ginny call me if you won't be home, I can't be late to class."

"No don't go, I enjoy your company your funny" Maxine pouted, Marcus's eyes continued to linger.

"Yeah, okay sure" Dallas smiled, yes, Maxine is annoying but she's hard to say no too "I'm so grounded she almost didn't let me come for callbacks today."

"Well do you usually lie to your mom?" Dallas asked, she walked in between the couple making everything ten times more awkward.

"No, but what if she doesn't let me go to sophomore sleepover" Maxine tugged at her hair.

"What's sophomore sleepover?" Ginny asked, Dallas watched at Marcus pulled Padma towards the hall, now breaking off from the group.

"Only the sexiest night of the year" maxines arms flung in the air, Dallas watched as Padma walked away from the lockers leaving Marcus alone.

"Yeah, I'll be there I really have to go so I'll see you?" Dallas walked away not waiting for an answer, she slowly walked over to Marcus.

My actual reality slightly sucks, here I am being scared to talk to a guy who I just had sex with, don't forget about the part where I smiled in her face and called her ugly ass dress cute.