~chapter 8~

The both of them were sleeping peacefully,there was no one and nothing that could destroy that moment,them sleeping cuddled up,the sun hitting their faces,no college.Nothing.

It was hours after when they woke up.Harry was blushing because he was cuddling with ced but,Cedric never saw it.They went to the kitchen for breakfast,both blushing and looking everywhere else but each other.

They sat down,ate,talked but their eyes never met even if they had slept hugging-cuddling again.

Suddenly Harry's phone started ringing,he picked it up and the person on the other side started shouting.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?WE HAVE BE WAITING FOR YOU THE LAST 3 HOURS.YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES TO COME AND WE DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN"

"Fuck you ron" harry said with a sleepy voice.
*A very cute and hot voice as cedric describes it.*

Ron closed the phone and harry groaned.

"I hate when he does that" he said and runned up to his room and changed.

He got back down and took his keys.He turned and looked at cedric.Cedric gave him a confused look and kind of annoyed aswell.Harry went closer to him.

"I am going out,I'll see you later" he said and kissed Cedric's cheek.

He rushed off the house and closed the door.Cedric had froze,his hand touching the place where harry kissed him,blushing.He was inlove with this boy and this didn't help.

He didn't realise that someone was calling him,untill he grabbed his phone because he wanted to look at s photo from harry he had.*obsessed Cedric*

Matthew had called 11 times.Cedric giggled because of how he had zoned out after the 'kiss' and called matthew back.

Matthew answered the phone but no one talked.

"Whats up ced?" Matthew asked

"You tell me,you are the one that called me 11 times"

"Right...i just wanted to talk because i am bored...now tell me why you didn't answer"

"I zoned out...and wasn't paying attention"

"Is now 'wasn't paying attention' and 'zoned out' the same as 'daydreaming about harry' ?"

"Yeah...i mean NO he is just my roomate and NOTHING ELSE" cedric shouted.

He was unlucky tho because harry himself was outside the door because he forgot to take something that he wanted to show ron.

He heard everything and was now sad and angry the same time.

He didn't go in,ge turned around and left with his head down.He grabbed his phone and text ron.

Ron
Harry

Hey ron...i have a very serious problem so i wont come,i am really sorry but it is actually important this time.Ill see you soon.

Hey mate..what happened are you alright?Is cedric alright?Remus,sirius you have news?

I am okay its not about me...i dont have news from Sirius or remus but i will call them later and yes my roomate (at this point he had tears rolling down his cheeks because it hurt him calling cedric just a roomate because he didn't see ced like that but cedric only was talking about him like that so he had to act like he doesn't care)is okay...i guess.Again see you soon i will meet you when i come and this is a promise :).

Yeah but i wish this time you are gonna see us soon because my mom is asking about you every day. :)

Harry didnt answer.He was now in a hotel and was getting the key for his room.He payed and took the key.After a while he was in the hotel room he would stay for a while.He didn't want to go back.He couldn't help but be in love with cedric.But cedric would always see him as 'just a roomate'.

He looked out of the window.

"Its ironic that i told him i never LOVED someone even if i was in relationships but now i am in love with him.." he thought and sat down on the bed.

He thought of going to see sirius and remus but he didnt know if they wanted him...Oh of course they would they care about him more than everyone.

Harry grabbed his phone,he went through photos of sirius,remus and him when he was younger.

He was on the top of his camera roll when he saw a photo of cedric.He throwed the phone on the wall and sobbed on the bed,hugging a pillow.

"I HATE HOW I LOVE HIM" he shouted,still crying.