~Chapter 4~

3rd person pov:

It is summer holidays.No college for the two boys,they were sitting on their sofa with ice cream,watching a movie,cuddling,harry went closer to cedric body and Cedric kissed him on the head.They were happy,nothing could go wrong..this is what they thought,but they were wrong.Someone texted harry,harry opened it and saw a photo of cedric,his boyfriend kissing with a girl.Harry had tears in his eyes but he kept shouting things like:

"You said you loved me,LIAR!"

"CHEATER"

"I trusted you!"

"YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!"

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME,YOU ARE NOTHING,I LOVED YOU AND YOU BROKE MY HEART?"

"oh you are sorry?FUCK YOU CED!"

Harry went quickly upstairs grabbed a suitcase and some of his stuff and leff the house.

"I still have the keys of the house,i will come back to take the other stuff,dont you dare to be here,the only time i want to see you again will be when you are dead!"

He shouted and then he left closing the door with so much power that the whole house shook.

And then...cedric woke up with tears in his eyes.

He looked around.He was in his rooms,with the clothes he was wearing yesterday.He singhed.

"It was only a nightmare..." he whispered to himself

He got out of bed and went downstairs.

Harry was making breakfast...which means he went shopping.

Cedric stretched and harry looked at him,with an angry look,but cedric didn't care,he made his own breakfast and sat down to eat it.

After a while Harry's phone rang.Harry looked at it and smiled,he quickly stood up and runned up to his room.

Cedric had only seen a name,Hermione and it had a heart next to the name...harry probably had a girlfriend or something...

Cedric was a little jealous but he didnt know why...he finds harry pretty but he doesn't have feelings for him.He decided to not pay attention to this fkr now and he continued eating.

When he finished he went upstairs to make the room he didn't make yesterday.He sat on the floor,boxes around him but he had no ideas.He looked around,he thought of what he could do with an empty room.Everything.But he didn't want to make it now,he wanted to make something usefull that he wouldn't get bored of,but he was getting bored of everything.

He got back downstairs and looked at his phone.It was already 11 a.m..He looked on the kitchen table,the plates with his and Harry's food were still there.He washed both of them...he was just trying to be nice,and he didn't have what to do aswell.When the plates where washed his grabbed his keys and his phone and left the house.

He didn't know what he was going to do,he was just going around spending his time.Then he remembered that one of his other friends,justin had birthday in some days.He had to buy a present for him and he did so,but when he decided to go back he spotted his father.

He went closer just to be sure that this was his father and then decided to talk to him.

"Hey dad" he said

The man got a little scared because he didn't expect that.He turned wuickly around and was shocked.He had to see his son in 2 years.

"CEDRIC" he almost shouted and hugged his son.