~Chapter 6~

Cedric's pov:

I am so bumb.I have been trying to deny my feelings for harry,even if i liked him from the 1st  minute i saw him.I am starting to fall in love with him but something stops me...he probably hates me,maybe not but he doesn't have feelings for me.

I dressed up and headed downstairs for breakfast.Summer holidays are over and its time for stupid lessons.

I arrived downstairs and saw that harry had already eaten but the house was a mess because of me,hannah,matthew and ernie.

I grabbed my phone and i realised i was late for the lessson.This day cant get worst.

I grabbed my keys and rushed to my car,i got in and then i got a text.

Matthew:mate something happened and we are not gonna have lessons

Me(cedric):what do you mean...?

Matthew: me and hannah arrived here before 5 minutes and they told us to leave and that we are not gonna have lessons and to let you know...

Me:THATS FUCKING AMAZING

Matthew:yes it issss!Can i come over to your house?

Me:yes of course bring the others too

Matthew:what about harry?where is he?

Me:he is going to another college but let me text him

______________________________________

Me:hey harry...are you at college

Harry:uhhh yes..yes i am arent you?

Me: no something happened and we wont go...is everything okay?

Harry:yes

Me: okay see you at home :)

______________________________________

I went back in the house and sat down to eat.Matthew,ernie and hannah were going to be late do i decided to find something to do.

I sat there,looking around the house but i had no idea.And then i thought of harry and how he would probably like the thing i cleaned the mess i made soni stood up grabbed a bag,and started throwing away all the pizza boxes,the beers and all the drinks and foods that were laying there finished.

I made the sofas,cleaned the table and washed the dishes.I sat down happy about the thing my..our house was clean and not the mess that was before.

I heard a car outside and then the bell rang.I opened the door and hannah and matthew hugged me.Ernie pushed them off and hugged me with one arm.

"Come on lets sit down" i said and we all sat down.

"Harry?Where is he?" Hannah asked

"I textes him and he said he's at college but think he lying"

"Why?"

"He seemed a little off" i said and ernie opened his mouth to talk but he never did because the door of the house opened and a boy walked in.

It was harry but no the harry i know.He had a notebook in his hands...it was burned probably by him because he was holding a lighter.He had black circles under his eyes,thing that showed he hadn't slept,his skin was white like he hadn't eat for days and seemed angry.

"Harry what happened?"  I asked but i never got an answer.He runned upstairs and locked himself in his room.I heard something crashing on the wall and breaking but i didn't pay attention.

I knocked for a while but he wasn't opening the door,i talked to him,knockes,hit the door but he didn't  unlock it.

I started trying to unlock it myself and then i heard him hitting something.I stopped and went some steps back a little scared.

Hannah,matthew and ernie probably left because i cant hear them talking or moving.

"Harry its me the other left,please open"

I wasn't expecting him to open but he did.I walked closer to him and he pulled back.

"Its okay i am not gonna do anything" i said and he stopped moving.

I sat next to him and looked at his eyes,they were red and tired.

"What happened?Please tell me..i am just trying to help"

"I lied...i am not here to college i am here because i dont want to be with people,i left college 6 months ago because i hated it and i dont care if i am gonna have a job or if i am a failure,i hate my life i wish was dead"

"HEY!Dont say that you wish you were dead!You are not a failure and you dont deserve to be dead.I understand why you left college...i wanted to give up too but i dont care anymore.I am here for you and you can talk to me whenever you want"

I said and pulled him into a hug.At first he was shocked but then i felt him relaxing his head on my chest.

Harry's pov:

I dont know cedric for more than a month but he is the best person i have ever met.He is always there for me when i need him,and he us always giving me good advice and he seemes to care for me.

But today was different.Today he hugged me and it felt good.It relaxed me how warm he was,and.how he was holding me.

For the first time i felt like home.