[𝟜.𝟝] 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝗼

Start from the beginning

Instead of being his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great; until 2,000 years ago, grandfather's only reincarnation, he was split in half as twins.

Anastasia never got the opportunity to find out what was her portion of their ancestor's cursed technique because she died before it could manifest. What is known though, is that she got the emotional and 'saintly' side of him that everyone knew and loved.

While [Y.Name]... quite literally became a psycho.

They were supposed to be together at all times as two pieces of a whole. (Platonically)

Because of the incompletion of [Y.Name]'s cursed technique due to his sister dying, he cannot control it nearly as well as his ancestor did. The prayer beads work to counteract that and make sure his power doesn't go out of control from all the foreign cursed energy and turn him into a cursed spirit.

Since cursed spirits are made up of negative emotions and cursed energy, no one can simply eat them and get away with it without dying. But [Y.Name] is the protagonist so he can do it without dying as long as he keeps his beads on to prevent himself from becoming the cursed spirit eats.

You know what they say, you are what you eat, and who knows? One day [Y.Name] might just let himself become a cursed spirit.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Onto [Y.Name]'s innate cursed technique.

This technique is the spawn of an arranged marriage between a girl from the Kamo clan and the former tyrant of the Ginemoux clan.

It combines the string controlling ability of the Ginemoux clan and the blood manipulation ability of the Kamo clan. In turn, they created the abomination called [Y.Name].

He can control any and all blood as long as it isn't inside someone's body. Well. If it's his blood inside someone's body then he can probably explode them from the inside out.

This amazing control in blood manipulation was best shown when he made 59 tiny beads with blood while barely conscious last chapter.

The true nature of his technique is that he can turn his blood into string and do freaky shit while he's controlling it.

For example, reattaching limbs to his body as shown in the second chapter.

Some important figures know of [Y.Name]'s innate technique however only Gojo and his clan know of his curse-eating technique.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Onto the popular topic, what the fuck is wrong with the Ginemoux clan.

To answer that, many many things are wrong with them.

1. All of them are devout believers in God and enact justice based on what is right or wrong in His eyes. The reason why they do this is because of the nature of their work. As executioners constantly passing judgement on people, they need a moral code and someone to tell them that they aren't sinners, even if that was a God.