[𝟜.𝟝] 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝗼

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞, 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝗼𝐜𝐢𝗼𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞, 𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐜𝐫𝐚...

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 [𝐘.𝐍𝐚𝗺𝐞] 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐞𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐱

Age: On the first chapter, he was around four or five. In the latest chapter he is somewhere between 20-22 depending on the birthday you put for him. Although many would say he's like 200 years old mentally.

Occupation: Aside from carrying the Jujutsu world on his back and being Gojo's unofficial sugar baby, he's the heir to the Ginemoux Clan and a third year at Jujutsu Tech University.

All characters are aged up by three years. For example, Megumi is 15 but in this he and the other first years are 18-19. The second years are 19-20 and so on.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Time for [Y.Name]'s cursed technique.

Like Gojo, he has two cursed techniques.

The first one is his ability to consume cursed spirits and make their energy his own. It both heals him, restores his cursed energy and makes him physically stronger.

He can, in fact, eat the cursed energy of other living beings like humans. It's just so inconvenient and unnecessary since they usually have less cursed energy than a spirit that is literally made of it. Not to mention that it's illegal but that wouldn't really stop him.

Cursed spirits are always trying to eat him. This is because if they consume him, they gain an overwhelming boost in strength like Sukuna's fingers. Imagine [Y.Name] as a big tasty steroid snack that makes you a shit ton hotter and a shit ton stronger.

However, the rosary prayer beads on his wrist that Anastasia gave him (which are broken now) prevent cursed spirits from going after him too much. Only weak cursed spirits chase after him, the stronger ones are unable to locate him because of the seals on his beads.

In essence, [Y.Name] is the reincarnation of his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great; until 2,000 years ago, grandfather.