January 26th | "What are you doing?"

"hmm Louis, i didn't know you were such a romantic!" Liam applies and adding some kissy faces

Louis was already annoyed and he wasn't even on the nice lunch yet. He rolls his eyes and gets up to make him self some tea too. when he looks down at his watch he realizes that's its already 1pm. "we have to hurry Liam, if we wanna have a real lunch!"

When Liam finally got up after some yelling, he grabbed his main stuff like: His keys, phone, earbuds and wallet. He laced up his shoes and grabbed his jacket. When Liam was ready 3 minutes later, they got into the car and drove to the restaurant. It was a silent ride with some words from both sides, but that's all. 

The lunch was also decent, they had some great sandwiches and coffee but the conversation was shallow, no deep interactions no big laughs. Just normal. But normal was good, Liam and Louis were getting along great and didn't fight for one second. So it was good.

When Liam brought up Niall and golf in the conversation,  Louis suddenly realized that Harry wasn't beside him. And believe it or not but this was the first time in a long time he actually woke up alone, without Harry. He hasn't even called Harry yet. But it made him kind of sad... When Liam notices the mood switch Louis had, he asks about it. But the only thing Louis could get out of his mouth was...

"i love him"

Liam gives Louis a confused look but doesn't say anything. When Louis starts to look shocked, Liam finally opens his mouth.

"i know, Louis"

When Louis hears that, he instantly starts to shake,Did he just say that? did he ever say a name? is it that obvious? is he talking about...

"Harry right?" Liam suddenly asks

When Louis turns his head to start speaking he suddenly feels a weird heavy feeling in his throat. Is he actually about the confess his feelings for Harry to Liam? Will this change anything? But instead of speaking he gives a subtle head nod.

"its kind of obvious Lou"

"do Zayn and Niall know?" Louis asks with a shaky voice

"Zayn yes! I think Niall too but he doesn't really care. But Zayn and i gossiped about you two, so yea he knows"

"oh yea that makes everything so much better!"

When Liam was about to speak he gets interrupted by the waitress, After she left Liam started to giggle and didn't really got into the conversation any deeper.

When they finished eating they paid and quickly left the restaurant. After they got home, Liam already made a new cup of tea and Louis turned on the television. MTV was on so they had quick look in the hopes they would come on... They both sat on their phones for a bit. Liam answering some texts and checking up on Zayn and Louis checking the internet for a good party outfit.

He would end up with a basic pair of pants and a nice red shirt like always, but its the thought that counts.

After Liam made some dinner Louis did a little outfit change and yes, it was the famous red shirt. but this one was striped. It was his favorite shirt, Because Harry loves the way the colors look on him. Louis wanted to write something before they left for the party but when he opened up his laptop, Liam and Zayn enter the room. (Liam let Zayn in the house, while Louis was changing his shoes again)

"So were are we going tonight?" Zayn says while bursting the door from Louis Bedroom open

"that one on Matthew Street?" Louis says underneath his breath, kind of shocked about the spontaneous entrance Zayn made

"what you say boss!" Zayn answers back

"dont ever call me that" Louis replies a bit aggressive

Zayn laughs and leaves, letting Louis finish picking out his shoes. After they all were ready to go they decided that Liam would be the sober one of the night. Even tho he was the one that was most excited to go. he took the responsibility. But they also brought some extra money for a cab home, for you know... emergencies!

It was still a bit sunshine left outside, but the moon was already prominent in the sky. It would not be long until it was fully dark. They got into the car and of course started to talk about all the drinks they are going to order tonight. Zayn mentioned something about... looking someone and having fun with them. Louis wasn't really thinking about that, he just wanted some free time... without constantly thinking about Harry and rather he likes him or not.

"you know Louis? maybe its a good idea for you too go find some distraction tonight. Just one night, who cares" Liam suddenly says after Zayn talked about his plans

"you know what? i will" Louis replies back

When they arrived at the bar/night club Louis and Zayn quickly got out so Liam could go park the car, and they could get a place in the long line in front of the building. Liam ran towards them a couple minutes later and joined the line. The people behind them were a bit frustrated because of the line cutting situation, but the boys couldn't care less.

They got to the entrance and followed the signals the bouncer. As every other time they went to that club, they got in.

Eventually they got seated at the front bar and ordered some a drink. (Liam getting water)

It was a bar that was exceedingly dark but with allot of colorful light shining all around, You couldn't really see the people that were dancing but the light show was great. The Songs were loud but good for dancing and the first thing that you noticed, walking in was the bar area. It was a beautiful bar with all sorts of alcohols on the wall behind the counter.

Louis took some sips of his drink while Zayn already stood up and started to throw some moves on the dance floor. He signed Liam, and after he drank his water he also left his bar stool and moved around. First they danced together for a bit, But eventually parted their ways and searched for a new person to dance with...

Meanwhile Louis was still sitting on the same stool thinking about what Harry could be doing right now. He ordered a shot and encouraged his self to dance. He shook his head and placed the shot glass in his hand. When he took the shot he swiftly dropped the glass on the bar and stood up. With full confidence he is walking trough the club searching for a nice person to dance with.

After he found a nice looking person, or can i better say... silhouette (it was so dark) He slowly moved closer. This was the first time he ever did something like this, normally he sits at the bar talking to the bartenders and is Zayn doing all the work.

He takes a few more steps closer to the unidentified guy and starts to dance a bit...

The guys gives in and pushes his hips into Louis. Louis like the feeling, and giggled a bit. The guy swiftly grabbed Louis by his hips and slowly turns him around. On the same way the music is going. Now Louis's back was facing him, and he hears a soft moan in his ear. Warm breath against his neck, and a small sigh left Louis his lips. The hands on his hips were going up and down and Louis was liking it more than he should...

Louis suddenly moved his hand to the hair of the guy, grabbing a hand full of hair and pulling softly. They moved closer and closer, only touching their warm bodies to each other. The hands from the Guys were now inside of Louis his shirt.

The Warmth of his hands gave Louis a hard time to breathe and his pants got a bit tighter around his area... Louis chocked on some air when the man Spoke into his ears softly...

He quickly opened his eyes and stepped into the light. The Blue eyes of Louis showing in the spotlight, while the light was touching his smooth skin.

When the man could see Louis on full display, the man suddenly speaks again...

"What are you doing?"

Louis Knew that voice better than anyone else. He got goosebumps only thinking about-

Louis finally managed to get something out of his mouth, after the shock left his body a bit.

"Harry?"