January 17th | noises fell silent

January 17th

I'm Currently in the recording studio finishing some songs, with 'I'm' i mean we all are, all the boys. After a rough night of sleep and me obsessing over the word he said yesterday... I could use some rest to be honest.

I cant keep my eyes open longer for 2 minutes.

(Yesterday) after watching f.r.i.e.n.d.s. Harry went straight to bed. I decided to start a new movie, to maybe get things off my head. But without me noticing it was quickly a view hours later. After the movie ended i went upstairs and quickly changed into some sleeping shorts

When i was ready to go to bed, i saw Harry awake... When i entered the room, i saw him close his eyes very rapidly. He smiled a bit, and for a second i thought he forgot the whole conversation from earlier... I ignored the fact that he pretended to be asleep, and went to bed straight away. Just before i went to bed i heard him say my name softly, under his breath, but when i turned around in a quick motion he appeared to be asleep. "hmm weird" i thought but after that, i fell in a deep sleep very fast.

Suddenly i hear a noise next to me, i feel the couch sink in a bit. i quickly pressed down my laptop screen so no one could see what he was writing on here, Its Liam. Of course it was Liam! always being the curious one. Always wanting to know what we are all doing. (don't get me wrong, its nice that we have Liam. Without him we wouldn't be a real band.) and there was the long awaited question leaving his mouth after a brief moment of awkward silence.

"So Lou beer what are you writing on there?" (he knows that i HATE that nickname, its good when Harry says it but that's the only one.

"I'm not gonna answer that lad, not before you call me by my real name" i respond back

"Sorry Lou i was just messing with ya, but what are you constantly writing on there?

"oh nothing special just some emails and responding to some tweets" (THEY CANNOT FIND OUT AB MY DIARY especially all the things i wrote ab Harry)

"ah okay nothing special i see..." Liam says

"special?" Harry yells from the other side of the studio (he must've heard something)

"Whats special?" he repeatedly says

"Nothing Harry, Liam just asked ab the emails en tweets i was writing" i said with a nervous voice

Harry quickly responded with "so you were writing emails for hours yesterday? wow you're really popular. I only get emails from my mum"

I started laughing in the hope the conversation would end, and it did. Not because of me tho, but because of the food that we ordered and finally arrived. I was really relieved, my hand were sweating and that caught the eyes of Zayn. Zayn was in the back writing down some new lyrics and talking to the bodyguard. I laughed to him awkward and he did the same. I opened my laptop again after the boys went to eat their sandwiches.

back to writing:) i just grabbed a sandwich to look less suspicious. But oh that was scary! i-

The manager interrupted me and i briefly closed the laptop before he could have a look...

6 hours later* I got home and swiftly grabbed my laptop out of my ripped old purple backpack.

Hey, I'm back. i got disturbed and after that i didn't really feel like writing, so i didn't.

The last view hours after the Studio session and some sound checks, we drove trough the McDonald's drive trough. I got a sundae and a cheese burger, Niall a big mac, Harry a large coke and a salad, Liam a happy meal and Zayn joined Harry with the salad. After that, we drove for an hour trough the city and parked at a empty parking lot. We turned up the music and ate our food till it was fully dark outside.

On the drive back home, Harry sat next to me. Because i was cold, i got a blanket over me to warm me up. (it was in fact winter) Harry seemed happy. His dimples were prominent again, he looked at me while it was (almost) fully dark in the car.

Everyone was talking but i couldn't hear anything. The surrounding noises fell silent. The lights from the houses next too the road made his eyes sparkle. While he looked at me, my hand accidentally slipped and touched his. He slowly moved his hand towards mine and brushed over them with his pointer finger. He suddenly reached for the blanket i was under, and lifted one side up. He covers his own knees with it. After that he quickly took my hand and locked his own with them. He took our hands and them with the blanket, so no one could see. WE WERE HOLDING HANDS!!!

When we got home and got out of the car, we went inside and drank some tea. It was bit weird, nothing really changed... I mean we held hand more than one time but that was for a picture of when we got nervous. This was real. I would've though it would make a difference between us. like maybe a bit... But nothing at all. Anyways I'm tired right now! i think I'm going to sleep... Harry i already brushing his teeth. I'll keep y'all updated

Bye:)