2201- 2220 Amazing audience

Start from the beginning

  At this time, a male pet had peeled the crystal clear amber grapes and fed them into the mouth of Wuyou Fairy.

  Fairy Wuyou has a charming smile, faintly proud of her victory. At this moment, she seemed to be in a good mood.

  However, Su Luo frowned slightly when she heard the discussion in the audience, and saw Lan Yingyan's ecstasy and the careless fairy. Where is that so-called shadowless shield so strong?

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2202 Stunning the audience 5

  "Don't you want to fight? Come on!" Lan Yingyan made a provocative gesture towards Su Luo.

  The corner of Su Luo's mouth twitched slightly: "Aren't you afraid of death?"

  "Smelly girl, don't forget, I am two stars higher than you, not to mention that now that I have a shadowless shield, I will still be afraid of you? A joke!" Lan Yingyan was extremely confident when he said this.

  "Really? Then see the real chapter under your hand!" After saying that, Su Luo took the lead, and she also wanted to try her Holy Master 2 Star strength.

  Su Luo's hands were imprinted, and a powerful ball of light soon formed, smashing towards Lan Yingyan!

  but!

  Blue Shadow Flame Shield first gear.

  "Bang--" With

  a soft sound, the light ball that Su Luo had formed before was swallowed by the Invisible Shield! Disappeared without a trace.

  Su Luo was taken aback for a moment, Lan Yingyan smiled triumphantly, and there was a burst of laughter from the audience.

  "Come, come again, I'm going to see how you Su Luo will crack the shadowless shield!" Lan Yingyan put on a tortoise formation.

  He knew that he was already under Su Luo when he attacked, so he would take defensive measures. The Shadowless Shield can absorb any attack lower than it, and Su Luo is only the second star of the Holy Master, even if she is strong, she will not exceed the fifth star of the Holy Master, right?

  Therefore, all of Su Luo's attacks would be swallowed by the Shadowless Shield, and she had nothing to do with his Blue Shadow Flame.

  When she was exhausted, it was when his Lan Yingyan took the offensive.

  The light ball is not good, so what about the Shadow Sword?

  Su Luo stretched out his right arm, and a scarlet cold sword soon appeared in the palm of his open palm.

  Su Luo clasped the Chengying sword tightly and flew into the air with a series of seven or forty-nine strokes.

  But Su Luo became more and more frightened.

  Sure enough, as Lan Yingyan said, the shadowless shield had withstood all attacks, and Lan Yingyan was hiding behind the shadowless shield, so she couldn't hurt him at all! ! !

  "Hahaha-" Seeing Su Luo's angrily and frustrated look, Lan Yingyan only felt very comfortable all over. Seeing Su Luo slumped, he felt that there would be nothing in this life that would make him more happy than now.

  "Su Luo! My shadowless shield is not bad, right? You are using your strength, so soft, how can you win the victory like you showed before? Hahaha!" Lan Yingyan was extremely proud.

  Wuyou Fairy held the fragrant tea, sip it lightly, and a smile appeared at the corners of Yin Hong's lips. He looked at Su Luo with the same scorn as he looked at the ants.