Chapter 6

"I'm tired" gabi said. She headed up stairs got changed and went to bed. You then went to bed. Not to long after you went to bed. You woke up and went to gabi's bedroom. You went into her bed and wrapped your arms around her waist. You fell asleep not to long after.

Gabi's pov

I woke up surprisedly warm. "How is it so warm" I mumbled. I could just barely turn around something was around my waist. "Oh that's why" gabi said looking at you as you were peacefully sleeping. "OI y/n time to wake up" she said peacefully and quietly. After saying your name a few times you woke up. "Morning Gabi" y/n said with a quite voice. "When'd you get in my room" I said. "I took a spare key and unlocked your door and locked it again" Y/N said putting the key in my face. "Oh right. We should probably get breakfast" "good morning Pieck" you said in a groan ish voice.
"Hey guys wanna head to the park" Gabi asked. "Sure" you,Falco,Zofia and Udo all replied.
30 minutes later we set up the picnic and started playing at the park. "Let's play hide and seek" Zofia shouted. "Alrighty" "ok so I'll count" Zofia said. You and gabi spilt up from Falco and Udo. "Let's hide here" she pointed at a huge bush. "Sure" you replied running to the bush. "It had been 30 minutes and Zofia still haven't found us?" You thought. It was getting dark and you started to get scared so you hugged gabi for comfort. "How has Zofia not found us" gabi said hugging you back. All of a sudden you heard a bush move behind you causing you to squeeze gabi. You were some what laying on the floor with your torso on gabi's lap still hugging her. Zofia, Udo and Falco jumped out of the bush and saw you lying your head in gabi's lap crying. "I told you this would be too harsh" Zofia said looking at Falco.

"I just wanted to scare y/n" Falco mumbled.