Chapter 4.

When Pieck and others got back they saw

                                      ^You and gabi like that |

                                      ^
You and gabi like that |

Pieck giggled. "Weird lesbians" porco mumbled. Pieck hit porco really hard on the head. Falco was really disappointed because he still had feelings for gabi. He didn't know gabi was lesbian. He left to go upstairs. The rest wait upstairs but Pieck tried to wake you and gabi up but you guys were fast asleep.

3 hours later

Pieck went to try and wake you and gabi up again. Gabi yawned still holding you. she grabbed you tighter until she noticed Pieck and yelped in fear causing you to wake up. "What's wrong Gabi" you said. Pieck just giggled. Gabi sat up. You also sat up. Not caring that Pieck was there you hugged gabi from behind and put your head on her shoulder.
"Are you love birds hungry?" Pieck laughed heading to the kitchen.
"Sure" you said heading up stairs to get changed. You headed downstairs as Udo and Zofia were sitting on the couch you and gabi didn't sleep on. They were eating some food you and gabi went to get food and to sit the couch. "So...?" Zofia said as you and gabi were eating. "What?" Gabi said. "What were you guys doing while we were away" Udo said looking up. "We watched a horror movie y/n got scared. 40 minutes in she fell asleep. And then I fell asleep after cleaning the popcorn" gabi said smiling. Gabi  looked to her left side which was were you were gabi wrapped her arms around you and kissed your  check. Causing you  to blush. "Aww you so adorable" gabi said dropping her head on your shoulder. "Aww you guys are adorable together" a voice said behind you the person wrapped there arms around you and gabi. "Soooooooo you guys are a thing now" Pieck said. "Yesss" gabi said. "Fucking weird" porco said in the kitchen. "What was that?" Pieck said walking towards him. "It's fucking weird 2 girls dating is weird 2 guys dating is weird" after porco said that Pieck slapped him hard on the face. "Ow what the shit" porco said grabbing pieck's wrist. "Fucking bitch I'm saying the truth deal with it" Porco said hitting pieck's wrist against the hard table. "Ow mothefucker" Pieck mumbled trying to make sure the kids didn't hear her swear. Porco stamped on Pieck foot really hard causing her to fall over as porco then used his foot and hit her head against the floor. Porco left after that. "Pieck!" You screamed running to her. "I'm fine don't worry about me" Pieck said trying to smile. Gabi got her to sit down as you went to get bandages. Pieck's wrist was working at all. "Here let me help you get fixed up" you said. She tried to tell you she was fine she just needed to sit for a bit but you didn't listen to bandages her up anyways. "I didn't know he was homophobic" Zofia said.
"He's just drunk I don't think he's homophobic he's just confused" Pieck said.