Chapter 1

No Nsfw
Shout out to my friend inhangesa55holern "Hey y/n after school we should watch a horror movie or maybe go and annoy porco" gabi said. You and gabi took the bus to school. Udo and Zofia were in front of you. You fell in love with gabi but you knew Falco wouldn't take it well so you never told him. "Sure since it will be a holiday so we can basically do anything we want" you said smiling at her. She smiled back with a soft and adorable smile.

When you got off the bus zofia pulled your bag. "OI" "yeah Zofia" you said getting her to let go of your bag. "It's the valentines disco tonight have you asked her yet?" Zofia said with the same straight face. "Have you asked Udo yet?" You said smirking. She hit you on the head and blushed. "Shut it he's right there" she said putting her head on your shoulder. At lunch gabi dragged you to sit at the desk outside with zofia, Udo and Falco. Gabi was being loud as usual. Suddenly Zofia said "so any of you guys plan on asking anyone to the dance?" "How about you gabi have you planned on asking anyone" zofia said

(Gabi's pov)

"So question you guys"
I said. "Mhm" they all said. "What do you think of 2 females dating or 2males" I said trying to make sure they didn't find out I liked girls. I was mainly waiting for y/n's reply. "It's perfectly fine loves love it doesn't matter who you like" y/n said smiling softly. I'm not sure why but I moved around the table and I cupped her cheeks for 10-15 secs. Just looking at her cute face. I quickly let out. "Sorry y/n" I said. "Why the hell did I do she's probably weirded out she probably thinks I'm a freak" I thought to myself. "We could just good with like a friend or something if we're lonely for the disco" Udo said. "Sure, I'll probably just go with-" I cut Y/N off by saying "we could go together and mess around" I said. "Wait maybe you should go with me gabi not y/n" falco said. "Is someone jealous" zofia and udo both said. "Shut it" falco seemed annoyed. "Nope I'm gonna with y/n" I said running over to them and putting my arm around her neck.