Chapter 5

After a while you and the others head out. "I heard there's a fair in town" Pieck said. "Can we go? Pleasee" You, Zofia, Falco, Gabi and Udo all done puppy eyes. "Fine" Pieck said giggling.

Most of kids went ahead Pieck runs after them. Gabi and Falco were behind. "So you really like y/n?" Falco said looking at Gabi. "Yes of course I do she's amazing!" Gabi said a bit frustrated. "Why? She's a girl your a girl. You should be with a boy like me!" Falco said trying to sound confident. "I've always liked y/n you should know that" gabi said running off to catch up with the others. Falco soon caught up. "Wow this is amazing" Udo said. "Gabi look theres a cool ride!" You said grabbing gabi's hand pushing her to get on the ride. After that ride gabi dragged you to the horror ride. "Oh god" you said grabbing onto her arm. You both sat down. You were basically squeezing gabi to death. After screaming for about 200+ times. You went to get some ice cream with gabi. You licked her ice cream "is that minty?" Gabi nodded then taking a lick of your ice cream. "[fav ice cream] righttt?" "Yesss" you guys went to a game basically you have to knock down all the cans to get a plush. Gabi won it for you and gave you a panda that was bigger then you.

after 5 hours you and gabi went home. "There still at the fair. I'm surprised" gabi said. You were still holding the panda. You laid the panda down on the floor. You laid on top of it when gabi walked up to up you grabbed her legs and dragged her down with you.
You guys laugh and sat on the panda and talked for about 30 minutes until the other came back. "That's a big panda" Pieck said. "Yeah gabi won it" You said hugging Pieck's leg.