Chapter 3

Gabi and You were silent for a few minutes. Gabi then turned around to look at you. Gabi was walking closer to you. You didn't know what she was going to do. She was just a few inches away from your face. She connected lips with yours. You weren't sure what to do. After a few seconds. Gabi quickly. Moved back "I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that I was umm" she didn't her sentence. She just ran for it. You stood there confused.

You dropped your body to the ground. "The girl she talking about was she meaning me. No it can't be maybe she's just confused"you thought. You somehow fell asleep. You missed over 80 calls from Pieck. And 360+ messages from her 9 messages from zofia and 500+ from Gabi. You backed up the bag that still had some sweets. You were so tired that while walking down the hill you fell over and hit your head. You heard someone shouting something like "I heard something over here. You laid there in pain. The back of your head bleeding. You pasted out. someone was running to you. "I found her" Zofia screamed. Gabi came with Zofia. Gabi picked up your pasted out body. She was hugging you tight.

"Is she ok. Where did you find her" Pieck said crying. "She must of been at the top of the hill because we heard something fall of the hill" zofia said. "Why the hell was she on the hill" Pieck said. Zofia looked at gabi."what?" Gabi said looking at zofia. "You and y/n didn't go to disco she texted me saying she was with you" Zofia said. Pieck was really mad. Udo porco and Reiner were behind Pieck. "You left y/n over night at a hill Gabi you said she was helping clean up the disco" Pieck took you from gabi's arms and grabbed her head basically dragging her home. Zofia explained it to Udo and Falco. You were still pasted out. You placed into your room. Pieck was basically screaming at gabi for leaving you. Gabi was crying. She came into your room when Pieck wasn't looking.

Time skip besties

When you woke up gabi's head was laying on your chest. Gabi was sitting on a chair asleep. "Ow" you said. As soon as you moved your body to sit up gabi woke up and fell over on her chair. She screamed. "Sorry y/n you scared me I thought you were still asleep" gabi said putting her chair back up. The screaming caused Pieck to come in. "What's going on" Pieck said "what happened" you said. "Gabi left you behind and you hill asleep on the hill and then when you woke up you fell and hit your head" Pieck said. "I didn't mean to leave Y/n" gabi mumbled. You stood up and hugged gabi and asked if she was ok. "I'm ok but are you your hit still looks like it hurts" she said. "It does hurt a lot" you said "gabi this time look after y/n me and others are going out for the for today we'll be back in the morning. So you and y/n will be alone ok?" Pieck said walking off. after Pieck the others left. You got changed. "I'm sorry for leaving you I never meant to do that I was really upset" gabi said hugging you.

"I like Gabi don't i? It's clear I like her I just couldn't believe it at first" you thought.

You stood there looking at Gabi. "Should I? Is this right? Is it ok to want to kiss the same gender? I'm not sure but gabi seemed like she was ok with it" you thought. "Gabi..." "mhm" gabi said. You hugged her. Your faces were so close. Still hugging you connected lips. Gabi took a few seconds before she kissed back. It lasted longer then before. After 3-4 minutes you before let go. You guys were still hugging. You nuzzled your head into shoulder. You guys were silent for a while.

Time skip

You and gabi went to sit on the couch to watch some horror movies you had 2  duvets and a few pillows and some popcorn

Gabi's POV

We're only 40 minutes in and she has already falling asleep. She was asleep on lap.

30 minutes ago she was screaming cause of how scared she was of the movie and somehow she fell asleep before me? I'm surprised. I gently move her head so I could clean up the popcorn from the floor. She looks so clam and beautiful when she's asleep. After I cleaned up I went back to the couch I laid down and pulled y/n's sleeping body closer so I could hug her.