Rain soon came rushing in at the [L. Name] household's location. Tommy and Tubbo sat on the living room couch obediently. Leaving slight talks here and there. Meanwhile with the other two in the kitchen, [Name] was making everyone a cup of hot cocoa with the help of his oldest son. He grabbed ahold of a jar of cocoa powder and hummed. "The powder is almost finished. Ghosbur, is there any cocoa beans left?" Ghosbur floated to one of the upper cabinets, in search of jars of cocoa beans. He shook his head. "No pops. We're all out," [Name] let out a small hum in acknowledgement. "Okay. Let hurry. We don't want them to wait that long," Ghostbur nodded as both of them hurriedly made their homemade hot beverage. 

"I'm glad that Pops is happier than before. After what happened to his wings... I don't think he'll be the same again," Tommy whispered as his eyes drifted to the hanged framed picture of a family on the wall. More specifically his family. Two father figures, standing close to each other. Two twin brothers, seemingly about in their school-aged age. Around at least 13 years old. The younger one out of the two, the brunette, happily sitting on the shoulders of his biological father. While the other, the pig-like mutant twin was clinging onto the robes of his step-father. Last of all, the youngest of all. A blonde toddler being cradled with said father. [Name], Philza, Technoblade, Wilbur and Tommy. All of them were smiling in that picture. Even little Technoblade. They were so happy. Tommy always wondered. How did this mess ever happen in the first place?

"Tommy! You zoned out again!" Tubbo laughed as the blonde snapped out of his trance. He let out an awkward chuckle. "As I was saying, Mr. [Name]'s wings will grow back, right? I mean, look at Philza's wings. It was blown away when he protected Wilbur from the explosion right? But then, that day. He was able to fly again because his wings were recovered," Tommy shook his head. "Pops isn't the same as Phil. He isn't from the overworld. He's from the other dimension or known as The End. You know? The forbidden world? He can't heal unless he's back home,"

"That's... How is he here...?" the brunette whispered to him, moving closer to him. Tommy only shrugged, saying that he doesn't know. Soft shuffling could be heard in the kitchen. Both [Name] and Ghostbur walked into the living room with two cups in their hands. They settled the hot beverages on the coffee table. [Name] brought both of his hands together into a clap and smiled. "Hot cocoa's ready!" Everyone beamed and cheered. All of them gathered on the couch, cups in hand. Huddling closer to the oldest male in search of warmth. Listening to soft pitter-patters from the raindrops outside.

The next morning came rather fast. The family were outside in the jungle harvesting out fresh cocoas on trees and putting them in buckets. It was humid outside. The sun was scorching hot, creating heat waves in the air. The boys were sweating profusely, trying to pick out the cocoas while [Name] only observed them, sometimes helping them out here and there. Once everyone was done, they carried their buckets and went back home.

It was a very unexpected sight when they arrived home. Philza and Technoblade stood outside his house. Awkwardly standing around. [Name] clenched his jaw as he tugged on the scarf to cover up his back. Their eyes met. Philza's face was full of guilt and regret. [Name] was only fuming with anger but he doesn't show it. He told his boys to go to the back garden and asked Ghostbur to teach and guide them how to get the cocoa beans. The brunette nodded and lead them to the back of the house.

[Name]'s full focus was on his ex-husband and son. He kept both of his grip on the hem of his scarf and walked towards the two. "What are you doing here? I never expected you to come here because of your hatred towards the Jungle," He glared at them. Philza and Technoblade stayed quiet. "You came here yet you don't say anything. Okay. Will you please leave? Today was supposed to be my day to bond with my children-"

"[N-Name], listen, I'm-" [Name] stop his tracks and took a glance at the blonde. He furrowed his brows. "What? You're sorry? Don't bother apologizing to me. It's no use. No way in nether that I'll ever forgive you," He quickly made his way past them, trying to avoid them and go back to his kids. Before the [h/c]-nette could walk by, Philza tried to grab his forearm but missed and grabbed his scarf instead. The silk material clothing was slipped off of [Name], startling the said male. His bat-like wings were exposed. His face became sour as he tried to hide away his unpleasant-looking wings. Philza's eyes widened at the sight while Technoblade looked away in guilt. The [h/c] head hurriedly snatched back his scarf and wrapped it around him.

"[Name]... What happened to your wings?" [Name] trembled a little. All the memories from that day came rushing in. Philza called out to him, reaching for the taller male. He stopped when the [h/c] head moved back a little. [Name] quickly shook the thoughts away and replied with, "You can ask Techno about it. But it's alright. It wasn't on purpose so I've forgiven you, Techno," His deep voice was laced with softness in it. The straining from his face became more relaxed as he looked at the pink-headed male. Smiling softly -- that reaches his eyes, creating little wrinkles at the corner. 

Technoblade frowned. Gritting his teeth and clenching his fist. Why are you like this [Name]?! Why do you keep defending me?! His thoughts went wild. Anger was building up in him. He parted his lips and shouted, "Damn it [Name]! Why are you so forgiving?! I hurt you again and you just acted as if you don't hate me!" Technoblade was just overwhelming upset at this point. Tears were swelling up in his eyes, threatening to spill. The voices in his head began to fade in. Speaking over each other. Saying how [Name] does hate him so much. Commanding and demanding him to kill him just for that exact reason. "I don't hate you, Techno. I love all of my children equally. How could I ever hate any of you?"

"If you do love us, then why did you leave us!? Why did you leave me!?" [Name] was taken aback. "I... I never intend to leave you guys. Especially you, son. I left because your father wasn't a very nice man. I did ask each of you if you wanted to follow Philza or stay with me. But to my surprise, all of you chose to follow him. Every each of you became more fond of Philza and forgotten about me," he solemnly explained. 

The younger one stared at [Name], listening to every word that he was saying, "Hey, Technoblade. Do you still need comforting from good ol' Pops...?" Technoblade hesitantly nodded and ran towards the [h/c]-nette. Throwing his arms around his father's neck, hugging him tightly. [Name] pulled him closer, gently caressing his back and whispering comforting words to him while the other male sobbed quietly into his shoulder. Philza watches them from afar, wearing a small frown on his face. You're right, [Name]. I could never treat my kids just like how you do. I killed Wilbur and acted as if Tommy wasn't part of our family. I am a bad parent. He commented in his mind.

[Name] parted from the hug and placed his hand on Tecnoblade's wet cheek. Gently caressing away the tear residues. The pink-nette leaned against the touch. Sniffling away. "You've grown to be a handsome young man. What is Phil feeding you?" Both of them laughed. "Despite everything we've been through. I still won't forgive you for how you destroyed L'manberg," he gave him a mischievous grin, making Philza and Technoblade sweatdropped. [Name] ruffled with his son's hair, earning a small giggle from him. "Hey, why don't you come back often? I miss having you here. We can make you hot cocoa if you like! Just like how you used to like it. It'll be lovely-"

The [h/c] head got interrupted by something penetrating through his chest. Liquid started to gargle up to his mouth. Flowing out dark red substance down to his chin. His body became limp, falling onto Technoblade. The pig-like mutant was confused at first. Until he saw the feathery end of an arrow. And a man he knows too well, holding a bow. His eyes widened. Realizing what had happened, he quickly held his father up. Scanning his body and spotted the pointy silver end of the same arrow. Blood slowly seeps out of the wound. Soaking the clothing that [Name] had on. Philza on the other hand rushes to them, checking out the [h/c] head. Calling his name. He then shifted his attention to the masked man hiding in the bushes. He growled lowly as his brows furrowed. Equipping his netherite enchanted sword and swiftly ran after the male.

Technoblade panic-ly went on his knees. Gently placing the older male against him. "[Name]..? Pops? P-pops, please.." his voice cracked. Pleading for his father. [Name] couldn't do much. His energy was getting sucked out of him like a vacuum. He only managed to lift the corner of his lips. Slowly moving his growing tired eyes to look at his son. There were so many things he wanted to say to him but life seems to be against him. Death is taking over. With his final breath, he muttered something that Technoblade hates hearing. 

Just like that, hot salty tears began to roll down the pig mutant's cheeks. Eyes slightly widened. He let out a shaky sigh, holding his father's lifeless body close to him. He whispered;

"I believe I can control them,"