battle of the universe

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

We all got into position as Stephen stalled the big purple man with a ball-sack of chin.

"Hey, do you think we're gonna' survive this?" I asked Spider-Man doubtfully.

"What? Of course we are, We're Spider-Man and Black Cat. We can survive anything." He consoled.

"You're just saying that, wall crawler." I shrugged. "I'm not, kitten. It's just that someone didn't catch their catnap earlier." He teased.

I gasped. "Oh please, your cat jokes are getting so old. You're so webbed up in your own humor, you've forgotten what it's like to be actually funny." I joked.

"Webbed up, huh? Is that the best you could come up with?" He grumbled.

"It's not my fault your species doesn't have any funny qualities."

"Oh, please—" He rolled his eyes.

Dad threw a gigantic old building onto Thanos. "Oops, Spidey. I guess we'll have to continue this conversation later because that's our queue."

After he blew the old building into piece and shifted it into a flock of birds, he directed them to fly into Dad. Hey! Only the people I like can inflict pain onto my Dad.

I jumped onto Thanos' shoulders and slapped his bald head. "Nice shave, ball-sack man." I smirked. He groaned in annoyance and picked me off of his shoulders.

I kicked the back of his knees, resulting in him falling onto them.

"Hey Dr. Strange, think you can do your magic portal stuff so I can get a few punches on this guy?"

A portal opened up over Thanos' head, allowing me to once again drop onto his shoulders, punch his head in, and leave through the other portal opened beside him.

I jumped through the other portal kicking his hip, ensuing his downfall. I jumped through another portal and this time it was right in front of his abdomen.

I kicked into his stomach, flipped onto his shoulders and punched his head once again.

I jumped into another portal that opened right next to his left leg, but he grabbed a hold of me and threw me, enthusiastically.

I smashed into a thick metal wall. "Owww."

I rested for a while. Soon, I saw Spider-Man webbing up his gauntlet, and trying to pull the gauntlet off his gigantic hand.

I grabbed him and grappled onto anything that can hold our weight.

Once we landed he was lecturing me. "Why'd you do that? I had him!" To which a jet flew right into Thanos. "That's why."

"Oh. Sorry, and thank you." He replied then shot his web towards the battlefield.

They were all holding Thanos down and trying to get the gauntlet.

"Cat, come here and pull the gauntlet with me." Dad ordered. "Are you sure you don't need an Avenger to do that for you?" I gritted.