cat's in the bag

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

I arrived to school. All I needed to do now was sit on the outdoor steps wait for a certain hazel headed boy to arrive. God! Why's he always so late? Where is he? It's 8 in the morning what trouble could neighborhoods be facing at this hour, making eggs and bacon?

Countless thoughts and queries jogged around my mind as I tapped my finger on my book. To pass the time on my prey-watching, I read. I wait until my prey was in view then I focused.

Okay, I can sense him. I'll try seeing through a couple blocks, maybe that'll work. And there he was, his classic jog and shove, then he'd throw up those apologetic hands.

I know it seems very eerie that I'm describing his every movement such as the curve of his lips, or the twitch of his eye, but I was assigned to watch his every move to figure out if he really was some spider dude.

Sometimes I just get so sick of seeing him all the time, I see him more than I see my own father. I was getting frustrated, five months of stalking, and yet still no slip-ups from spider guy.

"I'm finishing this mission today, I'm getting the proof. Tell dad to prepare my Avengers ceremony🙄🤌🏽" I sent that text to Happy then shut off my phone, I never really bothered to see if he understood the emoji combinations I left him, but that just made it more fun.

I'm so sick of watching an awkward hormonal teenage boy. Give me something juicer, Dad c'mon.

As Peter neared the gates of the school I shifted in front of him, smiling flirtatiously. It's not like I like him, I'm just generally a flirtatious and romantic person when I want something.

"Hey Pete!" I greeted. "Heyy..uhh." He smiled awkwardly. I intertwined my arm with his and dragged him inside the dreary building.

"Hey so listen, we have chemistry today and I totally blanked on the last class, so um, do you think you can catch me up at lunch?" I suggested, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Sure, absolutely." He smiled confidently this time, huh weird. "Okay see you later dweeb. I've got French." I smirked. "Bye." he replied running off anxiously.

Obviously I wasn't going to french, Je parle bien Français. I don't need any extra classes.

I waited for Parker to go to wherever he needed to be then followed, shortly after. He lifted up this secret locker shaft and took a bottle filled with some yellow liquid, what's this creep doing? Collecting piss?

After he sprinted away from his secret lair shaft thing, I used my super strength to lift the lockers and saw bottles filled with "Web Fluid" I quickly took pictures and wrote a description of the situation then sent them to Happy. I didn't care if he said that wasn't enough proof, they aren't dumb they can put two and two together.

I soon followed him and noticed that he went outside, okay big guy, Je vais te suivre, as the French would say. I hid behind a wall as I saw him quietly jump the fence.

I followed him shortly after and then he grabbed his suit from his backpack and put it on. Just as I was grabbing my phone to record him my phone died. Of course, Y/n you fucking idiot! Charge your phone before you sleep!

I didn't have a camera either, so I guess Dad will just have to take my word for it.

I quickly jogged back to school, afraid that Peter would get suspicious of me. I managed to arrive a couple minutes before him, into the girls' bathroom.