cat's out of the bag

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

I put my headphones in, listening to music whilst strolling through Queens. I told Happy that I had this and didn't need him to drive. Besides he already had a lot on his plate from Dad and I wanted to give him a bit of a break.

I walked to the address Peter sent to me beforehand. I climbed the stairs searching for apartment 187, Bingo.

I knocked on the door, plastering a smile on my face. I soon felt a burst of wind coming my way, then there he was in all his glory. "Parker!" I greeted. "What's up?" I said entering his house.

"Give me your jacket." He offered. I politely obliged and gave it to him. He then directed me to sit by the dining table near the kitchen. This place is so small, but so homey. It looks sentimental and like it's filled with memories and love. Just like the tower, but smaller.

I sat down, taking out my stuff and setting it on the table. He sat down next to me, Even though this mission was purely professional; It didn't hurt to mess with him. So I scooted a bit closer.

"So, I feel like we should start by explaining Boyle's Law and it's formula, then we can solve some problems." He said. I nodded.

He opened the textbook to the required page and started explaining the figure on it. "So the molecular structure corresponds to the example." He explained. "Oh um, I can't quite see." I scooted even closer and then ended up inches away from his face.

I could feel his breath on my neck getting closer and closer. His eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips. "Where's your restroom? I need to use it." I said, breaking the tension.

"Down the hall, to your left." He faltered.

"Thanks."

I walked away smirking, and entered the bathroom. 

"Friday, I need you to set up a mic in Peter's room for tonight, then I need you to send the data recorded to my watch." I whispered.

"Of course, Y/n." Friday replied.

I sneakily left the bathroom, then proceeded to go into Peter's room to see if he was hiding a suit or anything.

Old tech, bunk bed, crowded messy floor with disgusting empty takeout boxes. Man he really needs to clean up.

I scanned the room seeing through the ceiling, wait a minute, there seems to be something stuck in between the tile of the ceiling. I quietly took down the tile and saw the disaster he calls a suit. He really needs an upgrade.

I took pictures, then I snuck back into the bathroom.

After that I sent the pictures to Happy and Dad.

I left the bathroom abruptly. "Sorry, did I take long?" I asked innocently. "No, no. Not at all, sit." He reassured.

For the next hour or so he proceeded to teach me things I already knew. "Hey Peter, thanks for offering to tutor me." You made him, idiot. "Anyways, this has been really fun, but I have to go." I smiled.

"Sure, did you understand anything though?" He questioned. "Yeah, yeah don't worry. With your master teaching skills how could I not?" I laughed. I shouldn't hate him, he doesn't deserve this.