Chapter 18: Sanity

Start from the beginning

"Don't answer that I already know. You're Rahuse, father of two" I ranted. He nodded along as I spoke, looking relieved that I was aware of his life at home. 

"And also, responsible for the rape of 5 women" I finished. He visibly froze, some of his employees looking over in confusion. 

"Yeah that's right, I know a lot about you" I continued, walking around the speechless man. "You want an explanation right? Cause not everyone was supposed to know about that" I chuckled, stopping in front of him again. 

"It was nine years ago. Does the fall of the Amitayus clan ring a bell to you?" I asked, he flinched once the last name slipped from my mouth. "Totally does right? While the clan was getting butchered, you and your soldiers took some of the women to the side and had your way with them" 

I saw some soldiers start to tremble as well. I knew just by looking around this very room, there were a few soldiers here that were there that night. 

"Two of them, happened to be my mother and older sister by the way" I whispered that part. His eyes widened and he looked at me closely. 

"You're- You're that boy. Y/N-" 

"So you do remember. Let me tell you something, Rahuse. Seeking compassion from me, isn't the smartest thing to do. Especially, if it's you" I threatened, my stare hardening. 

He nodded shakily, he looked like he was ready to collapse on the spot. 

"Now, you will be getting all the files and recordings from that day" I stated. 

"Wait- please no" Rahuse started. 

"You took my mother from me, my father died too. My older sister, my older brother. You know my dog died that day too? Should I hunt down your parents? You had a part in taking mine away, maybe I should return the favor. Yours did raise an asshole afterall" I ranted out. 

"No please!" He cried. 

"Those files Rahuse, or I swear I'll cut your parents into pieces and drop them off in front of your house all wrapped up like it's Christmas morning " I threatened.

"I'll give them to you! Just please don't hurt my parents! They didn't know what happened that day, I swear!"

"We'll see how I'm feeling by the time you get back. For now, you better be expecting some fireworks. Dabi, could you go with him?" I asked. Dabi nodded and walked behind Rahuse, letting him lead the way to what I wanted. 

"Hey, you alright?" Shigaraki asked. 

"Yeah, what happened that day? I've never even heard about an Amitayus family on the news" Compress added. 

"Don't worry about it, because soon everyone will know. And I'll explain everything to you guys" I dismissed. Nacho was perched at the top of the stairs, and he kept his eyes on me the entire time. 

I was close to losing it, going off the plan and make this entire shitty building fall to the ground right then and there.