4

(OH....... NO!!!!!)

The 2 of them closed the door on me immediately, "W-WAIT!-" I open the door to explain, "It's not what it looks like, I swear!" Looking at Anya, she was totally trying to not laugh.

"Then why is she there on your bed?" Reine questioned me, It became more awkward, "Well uh.. she decided to stay t-thats all!" It seemed like I was lying but I was telling the truth afterall, trying not to wake up Ollie, I go outside and close the door to explain better.

We went to get some drinks and sat down at a table, "Why'd you guys decide to go to my room out of nowhere?" Still trying to get it off my mind but there was actually no use, "Well some senpai needed your help." A bit shocked, since I didn't really know any of the others yet.
"Who was it?" I questioned Reine, while Anya was just drinking and listening on our conversation, "Moona, she wanted to talk to you about something."

I never heard of Moona before, and was wondering how she knew my name, I then stood up and put both of my hands on the table, "Where is she right now?" I ask them both, but they then said they didn't know, I walk my way to ask other staff.

"Uh, hey! Have you seen Moona?" They looked at me confused, "Yeah, over there." They then pointed at who I think is her, I approach the girl as she looks at me, "Oh!, Y/N!" I've never heard of this girl before and never even talked to her, "You needed me earlier?" She then nodded and giggled, "You're the one looking after 2nd Gen, yes?"

She asked me and I then nodded, "I was actually going to collab with one of them, just asking if you can monitor the both of us?" I nodded nervously since I never handled any collabs before.

The person who did handle their collabs before was another person, They unfortunately got fired for leaking information about them, Though I wonder if Ollie is going to trust me because of what happened before.

"But don't worry, i'll collab with one of them soon so it's not now!" She then smiled at me and I was in relief "I-Is that all you wanted to say?" I ask the girl, she then nodded and I then went back to check on Ollie.

(I shouldn't keep on thinking about her.... What if the CEO finds out that she's sleeping with me for the next few days?...)

I try to get these thoughts out of my head, after all, all I needed to do was work.

I saw Reine, Anya, Ollie all talking to each other, after that incident earlier, I wanted to talk with Ollie privately.

"Uh, hey, Ollie." She then looked at me and just kept on talking with Reine and Anya, "Can we talk in private?" As I said it, she held my hand and went over to my room, both of us there.

As she closed the door, I was a bit surprised she'd react that quickly, "What is it that you need?" She asked me, I then sighed, "Well...you know how, they saw us?" I then sit down on my bed and try to talk to her as quickly as I can since she was discussing something with Reine and Anya, "What if I get fired for it?...I know it's not in the rules but, That stuff you....."

"You're a bit idiotic arent you, I already told you." Her expression changed, It was like she was only like this to me, "W-What?" I question, As she then leaned in, I blushed at her sudden movement, she leaned in more into my face, our noses touching, I get nervous and more nervous.

And she then kissed me without any hesitation.