We talked the whole time about what we like and funny stories about ourselves. How our life used to be before being actors. We really go close through this whole day. When we finished we took a little breather and sat there in silence. We took about 30 minute eye rest and to digest everything. After 30 or so minutes I had an idea. To take a long walk to the beach and just talk and sit on the sand. 

" Wanna go take a walk on the beach?" You said.

" Really.. after all we ate? Nah I'm good?" He said with a chuckle.

" Okay then. See ya stranger."  You said while getting up.

I got up from the chair and started to walk to the gate where it lead to the beach. I opened it and walked out without a care in the world. I walked for 3 minutes and heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw Chris. I can tell he was trying to scare me but it didn't work. 

" AWWWW I was trying to scare youuu."

" Yeah I can tell. You almost did tho." 

" Hey at least I tried."

" Yes at least you tried." You said. 

I patted his head and ran away. I ran as far as I could. But clearly with my tiny legs and his legs he caught up. But not like passing kind of thing. He picked me up and started to continue running. 

" HEYY PUT ME DOWNNN."

" NOPE. YOU WANTED TO RACE ME AND NOW THIS IS YOUR CONSEQUENCE." 

" OHH MANNNN."

" You okay up there?" 

" Actually no. Put me down please." 

 Chris stoped the moment I said stop. I tried to stand on my feet but I physically couldn't. I got dizzy from his speed and the way I couldn't rest from my run. I tried to blink myself back to normal. I breathed and closed my eyes for a second. I felt a hand on my lower back. 

" Hey are you okay? What's wrong?"

" Yeah I' m okay. Just got a dizzy that's all." 

" Yeah you aren't okay. Sit down for a second."

" No no it's okay." You said while hitting his arm softly. 

I could tell I couldn't keep my balance straight. I really didn't want to look like an idiot right now. But I failed at that. I was about to fall on the sand but Chris caught me. He placed me gently on the sand and sat behind me. He placed me in the middle of his legs for I can rest my back onto his chest. He took my hair out of my face. We sat there for a little while until he started to play with my hair. 

" Woah your hair is so soft and fluffy." 

" Thanks. I uh use a 2 in 1.." You looked back at him and smiled. 

" I should buy this stuff. It smells good too. It's like coconut with cocoa."

" Did you go into my bathroom or something?"

" No why?"

" Because that exactly what it is. It coconut butter with cocoa. And something else."