2181- 2200 Gravity room

Start from the beginning

  Li Manman knew that once he did it, Su Luo was likely to be killed, so she hurriedly shouted: "You can't kill her!"

  "Oh?" Mo Li smiled warmly, "Senior Brother Luo wouldn't do it for one. The dead are in their early days."

  "Senior Brother Luo, don't you dare to violate the orders of the city lord?" Li Manman pointed at Su Luo, "She, Su Luo, but the characters hand-picked by the lord of the city, if the lord of the city comes back, you will be one by one. , All are going to die!"

  Unexpectedly, Mo Li looked up to the sky and laughed: "If she is the person appointed by Lord City Lord, we will still be the son of the City Lord!"

  Su Luo: "..."

  "We have evidence! !!!" Li Manman shouted.

  But those few people didn't give Su Luo a chance anymore, and saw Lan Yingyan sneer and sneered: "Stop talking nonsense, come on!"

  In Li Manman's screaming, these four people pounced at Su Luo and Xiaoluo's team like tigers.

  "Su Luo, run!" Senior Brother Big Eye suddenly pushed Su Luo out of the ring!

  After several battles, everyone in Xiaoluo's team knew that Su Luo would teleport, so as long as she ran desperately, she would definitely be able to run out.

  How can Su Luo run at this time? If she really ran away, the anger of these four people would be vented directly on Xiao Luo's team, and the lives of Brother Big Eyes would be in danger.

  She didn't know how Su Luo's figure moved, she flashed suddenly, and when she reappeared, she was already behind Lan Yingyan.

  Lan Yingyan sneered: "It's good!"

  But in an instant, they had already taken down forty-nine moves!

  Although it was Lan Yingyan's attack, he was faintly shocked at this moment, because Su Luo's strength was far beyond his expectations.

  Originally thought that the little leader Qixing would be easy to deal with, and one slap would be able to shoot her into flesh, but after the real fight, Lan Yingyan realized that this girl is more difficult to deal with than the holy three-star.

  The speed is almost as fast as lightning.

  That attack power is tyrannical and domineering.

  There is also that nimbleness and agility, that rich combat experience, which is not what the general leader of the seven stars should have!

  "You are concealing your strength! You are not commanding the Seven Stars at all!" Lan Yingyan came to this conclusion after analyzing.

  Su Luo's face was cold and calm, but her heart was not calm, and the strategy of escape flashed quickly in her mind.

  She is not Lan Yingyan's opponent even if she goes all out.

  What's more, Su Luo's gaze swept over, and in an instant, those brothers of Big Eyes were dwarfed by the other three people, embarrassed, afraid that it would not last for the time of a stick of incense.

  Xiao Luo's team will never leave her, she can't do anything to escape alone. How can we retreat from the whole body and keep the Xiaoluo squad?

  Under the attack of Lan Yingyan, Su Luo retreated steadily and collapsed across the board.

  "Bang-"

  Lan Yingyan hit Su Luo's abdomen with a heavy blow.

  Su Luo's body was like a kite with a broken wire, being thrown away from a distance, and finally hit the ground heavily, and a deep huge pit suddenly appeared on the ground.