Unknowingly, the sun is already westward, and night is gradually falling.

  Su Luo frowned slightly.

  Logically speaking, if Leng Xiao brought someone to chase her, he would have caught up with him, but now he hasn't seen him, there must be an explosion in it. Thinking of the person who played tricks on the stupid big sister, Su Luo's eyes appeared sly. Smile.

  She wanted to know where that person would take them.

  As the goal drew near, Liao Er's psychology was called an excitement!

  Last time I let you escape a catastrophe, this time I will definitely leave you dead without a place to bury you! Let you enter the Asna Forest Labyrinth and starve to death in it! Liao Er made a fist fiercely!

  Ahead is the Asna Forest Labyrinth.

  The majestic architecture and western style make people full of curiosity.

  At this time, Liao Er really gave up!

  He knew that just curiosity is not enough, people always have the psychology of seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages. If Su Luo is afraid, he will definitely not come in. At this moment, only anger can ignite her ambition to come in!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 2162 Trap 4

  So, Liao Er decided to use himself as a bait to lure the silly big sister in. As long as the silly big sister enters, then Su Luo will definitely follow up.

  Sure enough, Liao Er's figure paused at the entrance of the Asna Forest Labyrinth, and then in the eyes of the silly sister, he rushed in without looking back!

  The silly eldest sister suddenly became anxious, and she rushed in without even thinking about it.

  Su Luo looked at it, but felt extremely helpless.

  She felt that the silly eldest sister's rampage must be corrected, or it would be used by the enemy next time. If she didn't protect her by her side, I'm afraid the silly eldest sister would not be so lucky.

  After Liao Er went in, he found that the silly eldest sister and Su Luo had also followed up, and he was immediately excited!

  At this time, Liao Er dialed the communication from Leng Xiao's side, and while struggling to run inside, he could not hide his excitement and reported the progress to Leng Xiao: "Boss! Boss! Go in! Go in!"

  Liao Er said incoherently. But Leng Xiao knew exactly what he was talking about.

  "Really?!" Leng Xiao's mood was instantly ignited, and the pleasure of revenge made him smile.

  "Yeah, boss, these two stupid women really followed me in, hahaha!!!" Liao Er couldn't help laughing out loud thinking that he had made such a great contribution.

  "Okay, okay, very good! Remember, trap them alive in the Asna forest maze!" Leng Xiao laughed wildly.

  When you hate someone very much, kill her with a sword, so that the pleasure of revenge is only a moment, but if you use a soft knife to sharpen it, the other person who is grinding is not as good as death but will not let her die, and it is not a moment, not a day. It's not a month... until the end of the other party's grinding to death, this is the greatest joy of revenge.

  As long as I think of Su Luo sinking into the labyrinth of Asna forest like a trapped beast, there is nothing to eat or drink. No matter what, he is spinning in place, first physically exhausted, then mentally disordered, and finally mentally broken...Hahaha! Leng Xiao made up for this scene with his own brain, making himself happy while making up for it.