But how can you lure people in? What is the bait?

  After thinking about it, Liao Er thought it was better to use himself as a bait.

  So, taking advantage of the terrain, he swept around the trail, but in a quarter of an hour he was already in front of Su Luo and Sister Silly.

  When the silly eldest sister saw Liao Er's figure, she immediately became angry. Holding a big club, she started chasing after her brain: "You! That's you! Stop for grandma!" The

  silly eldest sister was very excited. She thought that the enemy was taken by herself. The chase was lost, it turned out to be here!

  Su Luo frowned and pulled the silly elder sister: "No, you can't chase, that's bait!"

  If you catch up again, the path will be deflected.

  Su Luo's current direction is to advance straight to the north, because she does not have a map in her hand, so this method is the most effective.

  Although the silly eldest sister was not happy, she still pouted and followed Su Luo's words very much.

  Seeing that the silly eldest sister did not catch up, Liao Er suddenly became anxious, remembering to scratch his ears. How can this silly elder sister chase after herself in excitement? After Liao Er thought about it based on the IQ and personality characteristics of the silly eldest sister, he came up with a solution.

  Provocation, just gently provoking, this stupid big sister will explode like eating a pinball.

  "Bang!" A pine cone hit the silly big sister's head.

  The silly elder sister Yu died.

  "Bang!" Another pine cone hit the silly eldest sister's head.

  The silly eldest sister was so angry that she waved her hand out!

  "Bang!" Another pine cone slammed into the towering chest of the silly elder sister.

  That silly eldest sister called an anger in her heart!

  She grinned and glared.

  "Bang!" When the silly eldest sister passed a thousand-year-old tree, she saw a series of pine cones spilling from the top of the tree like rain, too many!

  "It's unbearable!" The silly eldest sister waved a big club, shaped like an arrow from the string, and rushed forward. Su Luo couldn't help it even if she wanted to pull it.

  In the blink of an eye, the silly eldest sister lost her figure.

  Su Luo shook his head, helplessly catching up.

  Since she got the loyalty of the silly big sister, she should also accept her IQ, so Su Luo was helpless but not angry. Moreover, Su Luo was also very interested in the black hand behind the scenes and wanted to have a while. Maybe it can take advantage of the forest terrain to kill Leng Xiao.

  Liao Er was so happy at this time.

  His flexible legs ran forward quickly, and occasionally looked back at the silly eldest sister. When he saw the pine cones and straws and other messy things on top of the silly eldest sister, he almost laughed.

  "Hahaha, too funny, too stupid, too stupid!" Liao Er was excited about being able to fool the stupid eldest sister.

  Liao Er is of the wind type, so he is good at speed. His speed is not much better than that of the cold, so even if the silly elder sister desperately chased, she did not narrow the distance between each other.