"Well," he gulped, "that was morbid. Now, how about a happy one now?"

I read one that was about first dates, "First date, awkward smiles, rewarding kiss." I smiled, not awkwardly at Nick, "Do not think that you are going to get a kiss from me tonight."

He put his hands up in surrender, "I was not thinking about that. What about secret?"

"Well, this one is about cheating: Megan's baby: John's surname, Jim's eyes."

"What does the pop culture one have? I promise that this will be the last one that I ask for," he held out his hand, folding it into a fist except for the pinkie, "I pinkie promise."

I gave him my pinkie, and we turled each other's fingers around each other, sealing the promise. When we disconnected, I read through pop culture.

"Most of these are really stupid, but this is probably the best one out of all of them: Rapunzel, I am slipping! ...a wig?!"

"What will be your six word story?" Nick asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I have not really thought about coming up with my own story."

* * * * *

While Nick and I stopped at a food truck to buy hot dogs and something to drink, the clouds started to let out some light sprinkling, that later turned into pouring in a matter of a few moments. Luckily, we were able to hide under a roof with a few other people, waiting for the storm to pass.

I called mom and dad, telling them that I did not know how long we would wait until the storm will go away, and that I will probably be out passed my curfew. Dad was a little worried, thinking that I was lying to him so I could stay out late with a boy, but then he actually looked outsdie the window and immediately apologized for accusing me of doing so.

When I ended the call with them, the rain had only let up some and people were leaving the comfort of the cover but they had umbrellas. Apparently, Nick and I did not even look to see what the weather was going to be like once we made it to downtown.

"What are you thinking about?" Nick asked me, bumping his shoulder with mine.

I looked down at my feet before I made eye contact with him, "Topics to talk about."

"Um..." Nick put a finger on his chin, thinking about topics. "Twenty-questions?"

"Sure, why not?" I leaned my back against the pole that was supporting the wait of the roof above us. "You go first, no same questions though. I ask ten and same thing goes for you."

Nick nodded along with what I was saying. "Favorite song."

"Free and Lonely by X Ambassadors," I replied. "Would you rather know when you die or how you die? And why."

Nick's eyes widened at my question. "Well, that escalated quickly." He paused to think about the question. "When I die, because I would want to be able to finish out my bucket list before actually dying. If I knew how I was going to die, I would never do that thing or never go near it, because everyone wants to escape death, right?"

"What if it was in your sleep though?"

"In my opinion, that is the best way to go, because your body is already shut down in your sleep and then it just lets go. I would not know that I was dead. But I would still sleep if I knew I was going to go out that way because, kind of like I said before, it is peaceful." He took a deep breath, before asking me his next question. "What would be something that you teach to your future children?"

Excellent, the questions that make you think. "There is always to be terrible things that happen through out our lives, but always think about the things that make you smile. Now, your favorite movie, this tells a lot about someone."