"It's alright." Tac repeated as put his hands on top of Terry's. He relaxed as Tac sat up a little.

"Well..." he moved his hand up Tac's thigh and gave it a little squeeze. Watching Tac's expression to see if he enjoyed it. His long lashes fluttered and his lips quirked into a small smile. "Tell me what you do like." Tac blushed at Terry's sly grin. So many things ran through his mind as Terry sat there – eager to follow his instructions.

"Kiss me—" Terry moved down and kissed Tac. He ground himself into Tac's thigh, now painfully hard in his pants. He went to reach for his arms again but caught himself before he did. He cupped Tac's face instead before he moved his hand down his chest. Skin to skin contact was amazing after his week of getting beat up. Tac was smooth, soft and smelled like magnolias. When Terry fumbled over his nipples Tac moaned into his mouth. Terry's mind was racing. Tac raked his nails gently down his back and rolled his hips up into Terry. He broke the kiss to say something. "What else?"

"Stroke me." Tac exhaled. Terry glanced up at Tac when he sifted his fingers through Tac's downy pubic hair. Tac arched his neck back and moaned when Terry's fingertips slid over his erection. Terry paused for a second - Tac was too lost in the sensation to give him pointers. So for the moment Terry just touched him the way he liked to be touched. He nudged Tac's legs open a little further and worked him slowly – toyed his index finger on the underside of the tip. "Unh!" Tac arched into his hand. "Terry."

"You good?" Terry asked.

"Yes...yes..." Tac moaned. He seemed to gain a bit of his wits and pulled at Terry's belt buckle. Terry managed to tear himself away for five seconds to shed the rest of his clothes. Tac sat up so he could see. "Wow." It was Terry's turn to blush. He was modest - compliments always made him little giddy. But he had never gotten one about his dick before. "I nearly forgot you were so... gifted." Tac stared at him a moment longer. Drinking in the sight of Terry. Tac ran his hands down his chest – slowing his pace when he came to Terry's hips. His eyes traveling over Terry's cock again. Fully erect and glistening at the tip. Terry keened when Tac gripped him. A few strokes had him bucking into Tac's rhythm. "Terry, have you been tested?" Tac asked. Terry kissed him quickly and then looked like he was in thought.

"I was tested for T.B. in juvie." He said. Tac laughed as Terry moved down to his neck – placing a few pecks under his jaw.

"That's not really what I meant but you answered my question." Tac said. "Do you have a condom?" Another pause to think.

"Yeah, actually I do." Terry said before he moved to get his pants. Tac crawled up the bed towards his nightstand. He opened the drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lube he had 'just in case'. Wondering if that was the same reason Terry carried around a rubber with him – he was curious as to how much sex Terry had that he needed to have it with him. He decided this was not the time to entertain such thoughts.

Terry turned around, condom in hand and smiled when he saw Tac. He had made himself comfortable against the pillows – his legs spread wantonly. He summoned Terry with his finger and Terry crawled up the bed to him. Tac took the condom from him, opened it and rolled it on.

"Hm...you made that look easy." Terry remarked. It usually took him like three tries to get it right and then he always worried whether or not he did get it right. Tac chuckled as he uncapped the bottle of lube. He took Terry's hand and spread some on his index and middle finger. "What's this for?" he asked.

"Boys don't get wet." Tac explained. He was panting a little as he guided Terry's hand down. They both jumped when his finger tips connected with Tac's pliant skin. Terry seemed content to just take his time and slowly rub back and forth but Tac gave his arm a little tug. "Go ahead. Put them in." Tac tensed. "Ah! One at a time and do it slowly. Okay?"