Cat Chapter 11

Tac was worried - he felt like he was losing Terry. He didn't know where this insecurity came from. When ever Terry looked at him he was all smiles despite the recent cases that weighed on him. Especially after dealing with Donnie and Tamara. Tac found himself focused on more missing children. He told Bruce he wanted to do more and they were coming up with plans to open youth centers and location services. Their plans involved reusing old abandoned buildings on the lower levels of Gotham but in order to refurbish the buildings and make them inhabitable involved a lot of city council meetings and red tape.

It seemed like everything lately was leaving him exhausted and frustrated. Training with Dick, getting counsel from Barbara - trying to fit in time with Terry was hard. It didn't help that he still hung out with Dana at school. Thankfully the girls became obsessed with the aspect of a ghost haunting the halls. Dana's attention went to the ghost for a week instead of Terry. Tac tried to put on his 'normal teen' act but it was hard to take it seriously even if the ghost was crushing on Blade. He needed something to take his mind off it all.

"Hey." Terry said as he came in his room. Tac hopped up and hugged him. "I got your text. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted a minute. Just you and me."

"Oh?" Terry asked as he shut the door.

"I feel we've been like two ships passing in the night lately." Tac answered. Terry leaned in for a kiss but Tac backed up a little. "I wanted... to umm..."

"Make out? Me too." Terry smiled. Tac still kept his distance.

"No."

"No?"

"I wanted to take things further." Tac pulled the sash on his bathrobe and let it fall off his shoulders. Even though Terry had seen him naked before his eyes went wide. "Do you want to?"

"Yes!" Terry couldn't help but smile wide when Tac stroked him through his pants. He pulled his shirt over his head before he pulled Tac in close and kissed him. Tac felt a little nervous but he pushed his worrying thoughts away as Terry trailed his mouth down his neck. Reminding himself that Terry was not going to hurt him. The feel of Terry's tongue on his neck sent sparks flying through him. His mouth and hands were warm as they roamed all over. Terry moved to the bed and pulled Tac with him.

They stopped kissing for a moment as Terry eased them down to the mattress. They wrestled for a bit but Terry let Tac win and sprawled out of his back. Tac knew he was just pretending to be held still but it made him smile. He leaned down and continued their kiss. Soon after Terry rolled them over – pinning Tac under his weight. He heard Tac gasp but he just kept going. He ran his hands up his thighs, over his flat stomach - flicking his belly ring. Tac returned his enthusiasm until Terry ran his hands up Tac's arms and held his wrists.

"Mm!" Tac tried to turn his head and tell Terry to let go of his wrist but he couldn't. So he bucked and Terry took it the wrong way. Terry pushed his hips down harder. A move that only made Tac squirm more. Being constrained was making him panic. He tried to move his wrist and Terry held him tighter. Tac jerked his head to the side and finally Terry pulled out of the kiss.

"Terry stop!" He yelled louder than he meant to. Terry jumped off him like he had been burned. Tac froze as Terry stood on his knees over him.

"What? I'm sorry." Terry said. Tac sighed and blinked slowly. He took a deep breath through his nose.

"It's alright." Tac said. "I should've told you I don't like being held down like that."

"Oh? ....Oh! I'm sorry." He said again when he remembered how Tac had been kept tied up for years. It made Terry angry for a few seconds, the muscles in his shoulders tensing. He didn't want to think about it right now, not when they were like this.